Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is she raging that digg mama, ted and stitch and little penny thoughts are all away to the galgorm and Donna is not 🙊😂
But at least swah are now advertising her, better than nothing I guess 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is she doing to those wee girls?? I actually preferred the photos of them before she took straighteners to their hair. Making them old before their time. Let them be children Donna!!

Reactions: 4
I was in Belfast today, never as glad not to bump into someone 🙈
I'd actually like to bump into her somewhere, just so I could see the real, unfiltered version. Although, that being said, I probably wouldn't even recognise that version 🤪

• Haha
She’s so dumb....we can all see she was selling Voduz straighteners and only using her “gerels” as props.

Reactions: 5
What would I like to see on Donnas page....a disappearing act please 🤣🤣
I’d like to see everything she’s actually got for free!!

and no harm but who has time to lie up and do a face mask with 2 young gerels in the house?

• Haha
So she stayed at the Hen House....how appropriate....plenty of “fowl” play🤣🤣

• Haha
Who took the photo of her sitting on the windowsill?

I’m pretty sure Cliodhna does not need Donna’s help in advertising her classes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She only just started following Adele like yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s prob been following and unfollowing 😂 I hate Instagram doses who follow people to get them to follow back and then unfollow, what time do people have on their hands 🙈 that’s clearly what she does. She prob thinks Adele’s seen her big shared post about them having the same life issues and then hoping she will follow back 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s prob been following and unfollowing 😂 I hate Instagram doses who follow people to get them to follow back and then unfollow, what time do people have on their hands 🙈 that’s clearly what she does. She prob thinks Adele’s seen her big shared post about them having the same life issues and then hoping she will follow back 😂😂😂
Aw no doubt you’re right, same with next, river island, etc! I’m not sure how she thinks she’s better than anyone else when she’s really your big standard joe bloggs with an added touch of stealing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dream on Donna 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’ll do anything for the sympathy vote, even show off her relatively fake boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.