Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Teresa aka Donna wants to know where to donate children’s books????
Has she never heard of a charity shop??

Reactions: 3
Mother Teresa aka Donna wants to know where to donate children’s books????
Has she never heard of a charity shop??
Awk now give her credit.....noone would know she had donated the books if she just gave them without telling everyone 🤪🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone pm her to see why she’s going to hospital so much? Hope the wee lamb is ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a coincidence that someone from enniskillen hospital contacts her about books AND Donna going there for an appointment next week!!! Wonder does the wee lamb need a hand lifting the books out??? Her halo must be glowing tonight with the laptop giveaway too😇😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is every event she goes to or is invited to is “simply the best” (or similar) girl talks through her hole! There’s going to be people that know her and possibly dislike her for what she’s done/doing and is afraid someone may confront her!

Reactions: 5
Is every event she goes to or is invited to is “simply the best” (or similar) girl talks through her hole! There’s going to be people that know her and possibly dislike her for what she’s done/doing and is afraid someone may confront her!
That’s exactly why she’s not going 😂

Did anyone ever find out what happened between her and clean with Curtis? I see he’s back on instagram and I’m shockingly nosey lol

Did anyone ever find out what happened between her and clean with Curtis? I see he’s back on instagram and I’m shockingly nosey lol
No but I'm nosey too so would love to know! Just remember they started slagging each other off without saying who they were talking about but it was super obvious who 😆 He seems like a nice fella but he's mad the money he has spent on a rented flat. He put new floors, brand new skirtings, done up the kitchen, now new handles on all the doors, blinds..... and the landlord could put him out tomorrow 😳

Reactions: 2
No but I'm nosey too so would love to know! Just remember they started slagging each other off without saying who they were talking about but it was super obvious who 😆 He seems like a nice fella but he's mad the money he has spent on a rented flat. He put new floors, brand new skirtings, done up the kitchen, now new handles on all the doors, blinds..... and the landlord could put him out tomorrow 😳
Yes I seen that, in fairness, the place does look lovely and he’s definitely added value to it! He seems like a lovely fella and very straight to the point, what I like in a person! I wonder if we straight out ask him what happened would he tell us 🤔
It’s wile to be nosey like 😂

Looks like a council place so he's probably stay ing long term

Would love to know what went on between them 🙈

Near sure he is in a housing executive flat recognised the area the other day. Glad to see he seems alot happier

Would love to know what went on between them 🙈

Near sure he is in a housing executive flat recognised the area the other day. Glad to see he seems alot happier
I don't really know how housing executive works, so can you basically stay as long as you want? I was thinking private rent where the landlord could put you out tomorrow 🤪 I suppose of its long term and more secure that's different!

A HE house meant 2 b left they way it was got. Internal/external doors, flooring, tiling, fittings & fixtures otherwise resulting in a big fine.

A HE house meant 2 b left they way it was got. Internal/external doors, flooring, tiling, fittings & fixtures otherwise resulting in a big fine.
Thats rarely policed though. Most HE/ association/ council tenants make them their own as they are there long term.
When/ if the tenant moves out, the councils usually just strips the place back to basic

Housing associations are more strict with people changing stuff some associations carry out yearly inspections ,Housing Executive not as strict about changing bathrooms, kitchens and fittings around house ,you wouldn't be able to change like a loft to a bedroom without written permission and if you went ahead and did it and they found out you would have to fix it back to the way it was I know a few that's happened to as well as someone changing a staircase that when housing executive found out had to be put back to the way it was.

I don't really know how housing executive works, so can you basically stay as long as you want? I was thinking private rent where the landlord could put you out tomorrow 🤪 I suppose of its long term and more secure that's different!
More or less as long as you want. Definitely more secure than private renting

Last edited:
Sorry to derail, im just a lurker in this thread lol but I thought curtis had bought a bungalow and I’m awful confused. Is this a different property he is in now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.