Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s copying jemhow again with the new bed. Competition my arse!! We’ll never hear who won

Reactions: 3
YOU DONT HAVE THE FLU!!!!!! Why every time she gets the cold she has to say its the flu I don't know. If you had the flu you wouldn't be on Instagram or out flaunting about the shops and Costa. You would be lying in bed not fit to lift your head. 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 4
YOU DONT HAVE THE FLU!!!!!! Why every time she gets the cold she has to say its the flu I don't know. If you had the flu you wouldn't be on Instagram or out flaunting about the shops and Costa. You would be lying in bed not fit to lift your head. 😡
She is a dose. I hope she can’t make the event! No doubt she will try to take centre stage and bring the drug mule! I would say this is why Jemma is making it clear she has nothing to do with the guest list 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many beds can a woman buy and sell?
Once this competition is over with the company she got the girls new monstrosity of a bed from, it'll be up for sale too. Surprised its actually lasted this long 🤣

• Haha
Once this competition is over with the company she got the girls new monstrosity of a bed from, it'll be up for sale too. Surprised its actually lasted this long 🤣
I’m surprised it’s lasted this long as well, I give it until the summer before it’s gone and something will be on route 🙄

Reactions: 1
How bleeping dare she complain about having a cold (not the flu) and mention jemma In the same bleeping sentence. She should be ashamed of herself!!! Obviously we know that she has no shame at all!! But how can people not see this!! Actually makes me so angry. If she's as sick as she makes out then she shouldn't even be considering going to.the event. Absolute cunty bleeping bleep!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a dose. I hope she can’t make the event! No doubt she will try to take centre stage and bring the drug mule! I would say this is why Jemma is making it clear she has nothing to do with the guest list 🙈
I’m praying she can’t make the event!! I’d say Cathy Martin would have a few things to say if the drug mule landed and I’m sure she sees straight through Donna. Hopefully Cathy will encourage Jemma to distance herself from her

She’s defo trying get Chloe copy that reel with the wee blonde haired girl going
Hey friend
Are you ok
I love you

Reactions: 1
Wow, she was in hospital with her cold and is now so upset at how staff are treated…..how much more can she beg for sympathy 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s 100% one of those people who tag themselves at the hospital on fb then doesn’t tell anyone why she’s there “pm me hun” dose of Shite

• Haha
Wow, she was in hospital with her cold and is now so upset at how staff are treated…..how much more can she beg for sympathy 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s 100% one of those people who tag themselves at the hospital on fb then doesn’t tell anyone why she’s there “pm me hun” dose of Shite
Why tell us half a story , she was at hospital but doesn’t say why!!! It’s a pity party she wants, she’ll not be going to Jemma’s party tomorrow then??

Reactions: 2
Our hospitals are on their knees, there are skeleton staff covering everywhere and those who are left are burnt out. This is no secret to anyone. I really hope she has not gone to a/e with a cold 😡😡😡 I'm not saying I'm wishing anything more serious on her, but I just hope she isn't being her usual drama queen for clout on Instagram 😡

Reactions: 5
Maybe the hospital story is just that a story 🤷‍♀️
It may help her save face when it comes to not attending the event?

Completely off topic here but what the duck is she wearing in the pic 🙈 blue and brown tracksuit 🙈
People who r that sick don’t have time to post anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.