Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BetsyGreen

She’s so pathetic and totally driven by likes and engagement. You didn’t have to take your posts down Donna, you wanted to create a bit of drama and you will go to any lengths to get it

Reactions: 5

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Talking about silted, why can she not do any talking stories without them being stilted like these larne dental ones? She literally says like 2 words and then edits it onto the next 2 words. How hard is it just to speak?! I don't know why but it winds me up so much, so hard to watch! She's so fake and now fake teeth to add to the botox, fillers, boob job, hair extensions, fake tan, fake life, filters.....such a good example for your 2 young girls 🤪 what's that telling them? Nothing about you is good enough, you literally have to change everything about your appearance and still aren't happy. Get off instagram Donna and stop trying to impress strangers on the Internet, it's not working! All you're doing is making yourself even more unhappy with your life and it'll not be long till it rubs off on your girls 😡
I think she is trying to sound all posh and has to think of every word before she says it, the filters and the weird talking where she permanently sounds like she has the cold is very hard to listen/ watch her

It’s so so annoying when she says two words and stops!!
“I’m still not happy with my teeth” no donna, cos you read here and seen I didn’t like your teeth 🙄
Shoutout to Stacey Solomon though cos maybe, just maybe Stacey will see her again 🤞🏻
creating the best example for her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Stacey Solomon most inspirational person ever 🤣
Was cringing reading that 🙈

• Haha

Gossipgate

If you are going for a relaxed day with the kids with tracksuits that’s fine but then why bother putting effort into an awful hair style 🙈
Also is that a white dress she wore to the homebirds wedding? Have any of you seen the homebirds hen pictures, I’m beginning to think Donna edits her pictures more than what I thought

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Aw wow, poor wee pigeon so sore from everything, isn’t it great that she’s the only person in the world to ever get an op though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Do what the rest of us do Donna and fucking get on with it!! You’re not dying so be grateful you still have a future! I genuinely hope you’re reading this too you absolute Bellend!!
Well at least she had a gifted bed/mattress to rest up and recuperate

In fact reading about how the process happened should it not all be marked #gifted because like everything else she begs borrows and steals sounds like she acted her way into getting the op done fairly sharpish

No shame at all

lucy66

VIP Member
She’s so dumb....we can all see she was selling Voduz straighteners and only using her “gerels” as props.

Kidol 2k

"The flu". Donna uses this term so loosely that it's an absolute insult to those who have lost loved ones to the flu. Every time she complains about being down with the flu I can't help but think of the poor local girl who lost her husband to a flu strain and admirably struggles daily through her grief, battling to bring up her 2 girls in his honour, and I think to myself please God she isn't reading this. Donna is pig ignorant and has massive moral flaws.

Someone needs to tell her that bicarb and vi egar cancels each other out. Surly if she's giving these tips and demos she should bloody know what works. She's absolutely ridiculous the way she's copying hinch by hoovering the crumbs off the worktop!! Tip them in the bin ya dopey mare 🙄🙄

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Well she took the coloured drawers full of Lego downstairs for the photograph 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not sure why she wants peoples views on the covid passport…? Does she really think, because she has over 100k fake followers, she’ll be able to change the NI ministers plans?
Yeah stick to what you know Donna, medical advice or Covid policies certainly isn't it! Maybe how to fleece a small business or sell your children online.....

BigMavis

VIP Member
Caroline would know to give her a swerve, she wouldn't be her type of person at all, plus she's running about with Michaela. I question her wit at times especially going public with that association, businesses and bloggers wouldn't be impressed I'm sure. I know everyone deserves a second chance but honestly I think that one is a proper wrongun.

• Heart

leftdog

Trying to get noticed by river island now too, she must of gave up trying to get next to notice her

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hahaha actual lolz, did you aye Donna?
Like seriously. Is this wan for real? Alllllllllll this "wreathe" talk is so see through and passive aggressive. I would have had a tiny tiny bit of respect for her if she had at least left it alone.
Fucking straight outta Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Why would anyone in their right mind want someone to just give £50 away to a random follower for no reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

And who brings their child into a school open day in the uniform 🤯

Reactions: 4

leftdog

What’s the first thing you should do when your kids are sick? Go to a yoga retreat then moan about how it didn’t “fix” you 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully she gets sent a new hot tub or something though to cheer her up 🤞🏻

• Haha

BetsyGreen

Looks like the t shirt says clubland judging from the reflection in the mirror. They’re probably going to be glass collectors

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Because they're all getting a monthly fee and have to fulfil their obligations. Its pretty disgusting, someone could potentially get hurt.
I bought a baby product recently and had an email and a letter through the post to say it had been recalled. Returning it was hassle free, it was picked up by courier and I had a replacement and a £20 gift card for the inconvenience within a week. They went to the effort of actually contacting customers which surely should be the very least Voduz could do? I know they sell in shops too which would make it harder to track sales but I’d imagine most people buy online to avail of the numerous discount codes from the huns so they’d have customers email addresses but instead they‘re trying to keep it quiet.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Sunday world love a story like this. Is FL saying she deleted a lot of grid posts that showed her working with brands etc?