Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Nice to see she's out and about now picking up her immune booster. Dont worry about waiting for your PCR to come back or anything.

Reactions: 4

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I would love to know what happened there with the people who first painted it. NI extremely small place, people talk, she will run out of small business to mug off
The sooner this happens the better! The most ungrateful and selfish woman about 😡

RandomMess

Chatty Member
A lot of giveaways, collabs, affiliate links, competitions etc. Posts that would identify earning opportunities and past relationships with businesses that if followed up with them could present issues for her.
A few examples: ballycastle climbing frames (they still have her competition promo on their page), youngs seafood, The Night Show bath products, there was another giveaway last year for an overnight stay in the grand central, that weekend break to the hotel where they ended up staying on an extra night and she offered a giveaway for a night at it etc.

The infamous trip to Cuba has been scrubbed from the grid as has all of those promos her kids were involved in last year for hair accessories, toys, the castle court shopping trips etc.

If she had nothing to hide, they would still be on there.

That right, she also stayed at the lodge in the sperrins a couple of times!!

Plus the castlecourt promos where she had vouchers to spend.

She's such a vile little toad.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yeah, get a child to regurgitate buzz words that they don't or can't possibly understand. I don't even know what you would class that as, parenting at its finest?

BigMavis

VIP Member
How on earth is she getting away with the competition fraud? I can understand the influencer gifting thing, she has behaved unethically but not necessarily in a criminal way. Hopefully that behaviour being exposed will stop others being taken advantage of. But fraud is criminal and she has used Galgorm resorts name in this situation. Is there any evidence of this still on her page or did anyone get screenshots?

She is a big bully I really hope it dosent stop people speaking out about her and her ways
Hopefully not. Funnily enough yesterday she was sick all day but not too sick to send messages to those individuals.

Last edited:

lucy66

VIP Member
Does she own the house she’s living in? Now she’s thinking of getting an American fridge???? Where’s all the money coming from...just after doing up patio area. Totally NOT relatable....how has she got 90,000 followers???

• Heart
For a person so reliant on social media and after having a shit fit over the "great 6hr blackout" last week. She hasn't been on all week. Well apart from flaunting her poorly kid on the gram and bumming up a car wash in castle Court. Maybe it was for a freebie and they wouldn't accept a sexual favour in return for a wash n wax 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Playit90

I see ms Donna is back at her all tricks
“Playing the victim”

Plus see she hasn’t announced the winner of the shark competition yet which was supposed to be last night…

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
That company where already big on Facebook, they picked a winner and she was like well I dunno who picked that winner but they haven't liked my page so they haven't won. Omg she was spitting feathers, they apologised and said their child was excited to pick a winner. She then insinuated they should give away two climbing frames, one for their winner and one she picked 🙈 horrible bitch.

• Wow

PM me hun

She's all over the place...who is her target audience?
Portraying wholesome family holidays, her little 3 or 4yr old being cute (but fed what to say 🤨), being a good little housewife keeping her house lovely and tidy - then posing beside what looks like a strippers pole and an image that looks like its from Amsterdam.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
£180 of food!?! Fuck off Donna!! Lucky there's £60 worth there ffs.

Notice the boys included in the new profile pic. Okay okay I hear ya Donna! Ya haven't sold the boys.... yet 😏😂😂

I don't think I'll believe her unless she shows the receipts of where and what she spent the money on. This whole thing feels like a desperate attempt to show that she does do charity work after being slagged off for her virtue signalling 1 pizza for a homeless man crap at the weekend. I'd love to say we'll done, but she's so disingenuous about the whole thing.
100% I also think it's an attempt to cling on to Digg deep's coat tails......she's huffing cause she's the only influencer in ni not involved 😆 so she's decided to try and do her own campaign......1week before Christmas 🤪

Gossipgate

Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 Interesting little fact on DL, of course she is spreading shite online about covid and covid passports etc- I have it on excellent authority that she indeed tested positive for covid in October following the yoga retreat that “didn’t fix her”, pretty sure that was around the time she attended a wedding (just picking that up a few pages back I don’t follow her), so fuck knows how many people she could have spread it on to. That’s what makes me so angry (but just her and her beggy ways annoy me) but the selfishness and not giving a damn who she infected pisses me off as a front line NHS worker 😡 but she was stupid enough to show herself out and about after her PCR test was done and not isolating like you are meant to! She’s such a high opinion of herself around cookstown and looks down her nose at everyone- you know us hard working taxpayers who keep her in benefits! Anyways, rant over my friends 😂
Welcome! 👏🏻😂
She also got her boobs done on the NHS, not to add fuel to your fire or anything

• Wow
  • Haha