Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who wants to guess why she’s been so quiet today then 🤔

2 million collabs to do? Her non existing “job” has been soooo busy? Chloe done something cute?
She will have been so sick and run down and one 9f the gerels will have been boking too. But she is such a martyr she still managed to go to Belfast to geg her car washed and hair Butchered done 🤣🤣

Is there no shops or hairdressers round her way? She always seems to be skankin around Belfast, Sprucefield and Banbridge 🙄

Reactions: 5

leftdog

Definitely was a thing not sure of right now in 2021 i know of people 8/10 years ago who have had boob jobs / tummy tucks done on NHS ,mental health related
I also know of a girl who has had a boob job on nhs! It’s a very sad state of affairs when there are a lot more serious conditions out there that need funding!

That Photo of her legs isn’t doing the tan any justice, the tan is awful looking!!

She has absolutely zero consideration for anyone but herself! She’ll even use her kids for attention, who stoops that low (apart from mrs hinch)?!

Princess Baskin

Thought crossed my mind but she seems fairly grounded. At the minute she's just pissed and obviously she must have heard on the grapevine that this doll was bad news and anticipated the reception this would get. Its funny, it mustn't have just been tattlers having these conversations.
I had never heard tell of her until Friday but I'm now following and will probably purchase something from her and fecking pay for it, although I might chance my arm and ask for a discount tattle10 might do it 😉
I'd say Tattle has been kinder to houseproud than the conversations that have taken place this weekend 🤣
The small businesses can't all be wrong about this girl. Im glad it has been exposed.

• Haha

leftdog

Sorry but Is she letting on she paid £189 for the dolls house when she actually got it 2nd hand from fb marketplace?

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
The one about the hair and nails made me laugh, 5 hours late for a free nail appointment and then asked for a lift home as she got her hair done for free also that morning and she didn't drive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hello Helloooo fellow trolls. I took a lil break from insta and tattle over Xmas. Popped on today and am so sad to see poor little lamb Donna doesn't love herself (could have fooled us 🙄) it's a pity party for 1. Insure hope none of her kids see her stories today because that would cut me in two reading that my mum has never been happy.

Apparently it's not about the money (💩) or the fancy stuff (💩 we hear ya Jesse J 🙄) but it's gonna take some time and she knows what to do.

Let us help ya Donna..... stop begging for shit for free, take your kids off Instagram and stop telling lies. Who knows... maybe one day you'll like yourself and I would possibly find a smidgen of respect for ya... maybe 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is she paying for the furniture 🤔
To me it looks like she's gifted things or at the very least they're heavily discounted (for a name drop) and then she sells them at a profit. I have no proof but that's what appears to be happening.

leftdog

Have you ever seen as much contradicting bullsh*t in all your life than she has put up this last day or two? Promoting sunbeds/real tan, next story is promoting fake tan no one can buy apparently. One second she’s enjoying herself while relaxing on a beach, next thing she’s scared and needs a bath? Does she not watch her own stories? And where the heck is her friend that she jumped on a plane to go see?

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Anyone watch the documentary on Donna’s mate, Michaela the mule? She was off her tits on acid when she agreed to do the drug run and claims she didn’t realise she had to leave the country, she thought Lima was in Spain 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Wouldn't give her the time of day. She's done well enough to buy herself a new face though I see 🙄

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I thought she was friends with Jemhow, how can she put up a pity post after what Jemma has shared.
maybe I’m wrong and Donna has something serious going on 🤷🏻‍♀️
She said herself the other day it was nothing serious. Should be ashamed of herself. Fake friend for the attention. That's not what Jemma needs in her life

leftdog

See she's away for another free weekend with the drug mule. Only noticed chloe and 1 of the drug mules twins. Altho both might be there and it looks like 1 because they both look the same but she's photographed them separately... sorry lads, I need my Sunday nap here. I've melted my own brain 🤣🤣🤣

Just ignore the drivil I've spouted about the kids. Just seen this mornings stories. Both gerels are there as are the drug mules twins. Donna never seems to take her boys anywhere though.
They’re probably never included in the deal as they’re not on her stories much. Was it just me or did Sienna look like she had been crying?

I genuinely can’t get my head round how these two convicts continue to get free things 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
What the fuck was wrong with the 2 single beds that she originally had in there. Doesn't look like them poor kids get a chance to play with toys anyway because they might make her perfect house look a little, I dunno... lived in!!! I still can't believe she shoves most of their yous out to the wooden play house. Surly to fuck they go damp and mouldy over the winter. She is a fucking space cadet 🙄
Exactly 2 single beds like a normal person! The bunks were grand too, when I was wee I always wanted bunk beds, to me it's a real novel thing for a child to have, never gets old, always exicting! But nope, gone! The bed over the window will do her head in shortly enough too! Space cadet is right!