Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg I've just went on and seen the bed .... that's awful looking , the colour is rank . Like why , just why would you make a child's bedroom look like that with a bed that size is ridiculous...I've give her to Christmas to get rid of that .... I'd be getting rid of it tomorrow if it was me and be wanting the cute wee bunks back. She's a lazy bitch , that can't be arsed climbing up to make the bed. So much nicer before , that's just ruined the room

Reactions: 5

mcsparkle12

Whether or not kids get vaccinated and she made it quite clear she felt strongly that there was only one right answer. Stay in your lane Donna - although the amount of chemicals she plasters round her house on a daily basis maybe she feels qualified in biochemistry

• Haha
I told my husband last night that I plan on going away one night a month to a hotel by myself to disconnect from the world and have some me time. He gave me such a side eye and told me to have a bath and light a candle sure and he would put the kid to bed 😂😂 as a mum of nearly 2 (8 months pregnant), thats the closest I'll get to a spa break on my own I'll get. And it is a fucking luxury getting an hour on your own. She is an unrelatable, self serving, nasty cunt.

Why would you be proud of a tan, she's giving herself a higher risk of skin cancer , and ageing sooner. One minute she's getting fillers for the wrinkles, next thing she's out getting her skin to look like leather. She already looks older than her age. I've seen her in real life with no filter 🤣

leftdog

There’s soo many double/king size beds out there that look a bit more dainty than that big bulky thing!! I wonder do the gerels even ever get a say in anything or does Donna decide everything….? Also, never in all my life of using straighteners have I ever seen so much smoke/steam come off hair when using them, what the heck was that 🙈
And now she’s being asked LOADS of questions about the room, bullshit!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kidol 2k

Who on earth is buying her discarded freebies?? Do they not realise she didn't pay for any of that stuff? There she goes shafting more companies and the normal person. Selling on her gifted items is a new low but Donna can stoop to the dregs. Gullible the person who has bought anything from her.

BigMavis

VIP Member
It's just so passive aggressive, either shit or get off the pot, but she won't do that, she'd much rather throw personality disorders into the mix and claim to have a tummy ache.

Was there not something about them not wanting to be on social media or am I making that up? I genuinely feel for those 2 boys!! They really don’t need their faces plastered over social media whilst they’re at work
This would absolutely terrify me. Like why doesn't she see this as a problem? Imagine being a 14 yearold boy, doing your wee job and these crazy cunts are fan girling iver you and getting selfies just to send to your wanker ma for a bit of attention. Such a horrible cunt she is.

PM me hun

You know shits not right once the positive motivational quotes about women bullying other women get posted.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I’m so shocked the #diggdeepforkids campaign aren’t using her as they seem to be using all the BIG influencers in ni…..unless maybe they know they couldn’t trust her as far as they could throw her 🤔
I remember this being talked about on here this time last year. I would say Caroline knows all about her, her business was in Dungannon and I'm sure she's well known around there 😉 If we were just looking at instagram numbers, Mrs Houseproud has 108K, diggmamma 50k, Danielle Donohoe 25K, blossoming birds 95K. So mrs houseproud blows them all out of the water on paper, if you didn't know about her background you would be confused why she isn't involved 🤔🤣

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
I'm just thinking back to the whole Galgorm raffle prize that never happened....its not just small businesses being duped, but charities and anyone who purchased tickets. I wonder did she ever give the charity their money that time? It was that time she went away for the big walk, can't remember where to. I wonder does fountain lane know about this side of her as well?
Cuba was it? All paid for by donations. She's the biggest crook going. I don't recall ever seeing a prize winner or any money getting presented to charity.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I can only hope that one day my daily life becomes so stress free that I have time to notice the residue on my £1 fairy washing up liquid and take the plunge to get their new product 🙏🏻
And that you can head away a night every month on your own.....leaving all 4 children. Who else would ever do this? There's taking time for yourself and then there's taking the piss!

The tattoos are ridiculous looking , women with sleeves look awful, no class at all. What's she going to be like in her 50s or later years. I don't know why anyone at her age wants to get more , I would be getting rid of them all. I do have a tattoo myself that I had got a few years back and I hate it now but no one is going to see mine so I can cover it up easily, but to have your whole arm covered is not nice especially in a woman. She really needs to grow up