Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

Was it on her dad's anniversary she posted saying someone had reported her to social services?

I think I remember something like that.
Yes that’s correct, remember the big video and rant, one minute she was clutching the fist in anger and the next she felt sorry for the person reporting her lol
It was on her dads anniversary

Reactions: 4

Plainwhited

Is this the lady who appears to be super organised but when you look closely at her kitchen cupboards, it's only the front row that is tidy, everything else is shoved in the background? 🤔🙄

lucy66

VIP Member
Surely she could tell that the car wouldn’t accommodate all her kids before she took it for a 3 day test drive !!! How could she review cars.....she’s no Jeremy clarkeson 🤣
I’d recommend a hi-ace van or a Ford transit van, would suit her to a T 🤣🤣

• Haha

leftdog

For a girl that can’t lift her head off the pillow, she’s doing really well to be standing in the garden taking a photo of her free juice 🙄

• Haha
Imagine! What would you do DL? Resort back to the old fashioned shop lifting rather than doing it on Instagram? Or maybe you'd have to get a real job like the rest of us? Can't see that though, just continue with all the benefits and robbing poor Carl 😏
I was hoping everyone would go back to 0 followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hunch and SS wpuld be bankrupt buying all her bots again and Donna would have a major meltdown and end up robbing a bank to buy her followers again.

• Haha

Gossipgate

And that you can head away a night every month on your own.....leaving all 4 children. Who else would ever do this? There's taking time for yourself and then there's taking the piss!
Someone who is really not on their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone entitled to alone time, I just done know any other parent who can get or would want a night alone every month 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sparky99

Oh my godddddd
Just discovered this thread.. I thought mrs houseproud had taken herself off social media after not being able to find her account for love nor money, this was around the time she was so distraught for being reported to social services!

Turns out she blocked me after I sent her a message after she was advertising the polished London teeth whitening, warning her about their products as she had such a large following at the time etc!!! Cannot believe she blocked me, the message was in no way nasty or rude!!
I see she’s still kicking and using her daughters as models for the likes and money, some things never change 😆

flapchat

She hadn’t blocked FL at all over the past 48 hrs but has now blocked her since FL called her out for now all of a sudden deciding to give small businesses airtime.... she put up that horrific excuse for not being on the past day or two lol sob Story again. It’s karma she’s coming down with

Whats the taxman in reference too. Honestly I'm thick at the minute.
Suppose to declare tax on all gifts if working as an influencer! She has deleted loads of grids posts it seems so she is hiding all the evidence of the money and gifts she’s got and not declared

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Those messages.🤦‍♀️She didn't get round to transferring the payment but was all on for taking receipt of the service and product and then that business would never have seen the money. The intention appears to be theft and its clear from the other stories she has form and its not a one off, a mistake or an oversight. Its also interesting that she works and there was a launch 🤔

Gossipgate

She only just started following Adele like yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s prob been following and unfollowing 😂 I hate Instagram doses who follow people to get them to follow back and then unfollow, what time do people have on their hands 🙈 that’s clearly what she does. She prob thinks Adele’s seen her big shared post about them having the same life issues and then hoping she will follow back 😂😂😂

• Haha

Gossipgate

I love the lil hinch crossover here 🤪 her legs loo like she dipped them in a slurry tank. She's a fucking disgrace of a woman. I would say that I can't believe she went out and about with covid but I can 🙄 I hate that she's using jemma for content too. Horrible cunt
I feel like she is using Jemma as well, she tries to latch on to anyone that has a lot of love from genuine followers.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Funny that her reel of Chloe just disappeared? Wouldn't have been anything to do with the very low number of likes and comments? Now after begging on her stories 2 hours ago for people to like and comment on it, she's managed a grand total of.....137likes and 4comments 🤣 that works out at 0.14% engagement. Looks like the love for lots of these "influencers" is going down the drain.

lucy66

VIP Member
What a load of attention seeking blubber....isn’t she the lucky one can go private . Anyway only 3k out of 111k followers acknowledged her post so what does that say about you Donna???

Columbo

VIP Member
Didn't she get free stuff from O'Neills too? Trainers and sports stuff for the children? Had to hundreds of £s worth. Remember she had family photos done too with the kids all in Christmas pjs, bet that was a freebie too.

How long will it be before she uses Nikki Graham passing for a mental health status...

sad news about her
Poor Nikki, may she find the peace she lacked in this life 😢

• Sad