Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Depends you do here some irish people say it don't worry I don't say it like but you efinitely do hear it🤣🤣
That's menat to say definitely 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
---
Where I grew up, there were six Irish families on my street, there were many, many more on the surrounding streets. I went to a catholic school, many of the children had Irish parents, I used to go to the local Irish Centre every week with my friends and mix with dozens, if not hundreds, of Irish people, there were even traveller kids at my school, my sister-in-law is Irish (she was born and raised there) and I've never, in my life, heard anyone say bowl the way she says it.
As I said in the post above you do hear some irish people say don't hear it often thank god 🤣

Reactions: 1

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Calling someone a rare breed is pretty common in the UK too and is used to describe them as unique. Shannon referred to show people as a “completely different breed of people”
Yes but the Irish can be a thick too and unique isn’t always good, we’re judgemental as fuck 😂

Howiya12

I’m not sure if I missed some of the videos as she deleted them but how did this follower supposedly get peoples IP addresses??
was Shannon referring to comments made by tattlers or on that Facebook group?
Did someone leak her address?
And what is she planning to do with these so called address? Go to the police?

Violet5

Is her turksih dad the father to her 3 siblings too?is that the man her mummy married?what a show up also I was told her mummy was only Irish not a traveller
---
In our local cemetery there’s a grave with her husband surname. And my friend (Irish T) said to me they was widos and country people
I know some travellers with the name Britton but it’s but I’m sure her husband is only half too

pommynoir

VIP Member
I thought she was raised by her grandmother because her mother passed away? Maybe I’m wrong as I’m not an avid follower,

Very unusual for travellers to have children without being married also if that’s the case - nothing wrong with it in my opinion, just not something you hear about.
Yeh I know but to be fair also unusual for them to have a kid with a Turkish man so I don’t think the usual rules applied for Shannon’s mam 😂

yes I know that’s why her granny raised her, what I meant was if the parents had been together then it would have been more likely that Shannon’s dad would have raised her than her granny. That suggests he wasn’t on the scene, which would tie in to her not having his name.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I think she said in one of her latest videos that her sisters are Esther and Lily and the youngest is her brother Shaun? Or Sean, however they spell it.

Anyone else notice she talks a lot about her eldest daughter and baby Lizzie but never her son??

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Its not about people on here it's about people who leave her 'abuse' from fake pages in her comments
It is on here too, your username was quoted by her follower saying she ‘found you’
---
I actually think she says fake pages because she doesn’t want to lead people here