Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Just because he doenst have a traveller surname doenst mean he isn't one 🤣 might, not a very common one I went to school with a few travellers and came across loads of differnt surnames
My point is that you don’t ‘adopt’ a name that isn’t yours, travellers don’t do that. You only do that if you’re trying to be something you’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Her kids don’t eat all of the meals she cooks tbf. The ones she’s noted they like aren’t super seasoned. Okay last defence from me 🤣
She said before her children ‘love salt’ 🥴

Reactions: 1

Ellewoods

I know with some traveler guys they will try and hide the fact their travelers with their business, either use their accent as just being Irish or disguise it all together, because the labour many tend to do they know people won’t opt for them if they knew they were travellers. So I think that’s why he doesn’t show his face so there’s no confirmation online to anyone that he’s a traveller and won’t affect whatever business he does (he could also just be dodgy idk hahaha)

Bernieb

Thats fair enough. My LG is 20 months and i wont get hers done unless she wants them done when shes older. But i don't think it's that much harm in getting them done as babies, it's a culture or religious thing for some and it's been done for many years.

I had mine done when I was 7 and it traumatised me cause the woman got the gun stuck in my ear (good old Claires accessories)

cmcdb

Chatty Member
My late mum was Irish and I’ve spent a lot of time there over the years. It’s not my experience that the Irish are thick, judgemental or racist. She didn’t say “rare breed” though so it doesn’t really matter if unique is always a good thing or not.
That’s fair enough I’m speaking about myself and people I know, it’s personal opinion, humour etc

anonauntie

VIP Member
What happened to her mum? So sad for all those kids! Thank god they had their nanna!
she talks about it a lot so I’m curious, having a 4 month old and passing is awful.
I don’t think she’s ever said. Her mum was only 27 too. Such young babies. I know Shannon has a Turkish father but im not sure if all her siblings share the same dad, but their nanna took over their care.
---
From reading her comments she died in her sleep from a cardiac arrest, so heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Bernieb

I have had her blocked for months and months now so I haven’t seen her in ages (thankfully lol) this is the first photo I’ve seen of her in a while and fuck me she looks rough !!!
I don’t remember her ever looking that bad
You can't he serious? That's just a bad screenshot at a bad camera angle honestly

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
i havent got the time or energy ,hell I havent got the will in me to scrub it with a brush and bucket everyday.Once in a while I will but other than that its the speed mop daily ,sometimes twice cos ive got kids.
I didnt see the video where shes waffling on about sweeping brushes but wtf ? we shouldnt use sweeping brushes now ? I do agree with dirty water not going down the sink though.That is grim
She said a brush just flicks dirt up?? 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
No, it's a Birmingham based one. Just goes to show how prolific pweirdo's are at using images stolen from Instawankers though, doesn't it?.....
---

That's the one!
---

I thought his brother recently married Vivian, a traveller hair and makeup artist?
Yeah that’s noreens sister

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I actually think her meals are far too salty for young children 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also truly believe her husband is not a traveller. He’s what’s known as a ‘wannabe’. Their real last name is not a travellers name.
Her kids don’t eat all of the meals she cooks tbf. The ones she’s noted they like aren’t super seasoned. Okay last defence from me 🤣