Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
Well I was very petite with my 3 and they were all 6lbs. All the woman I know who are huge like Shannon all have 9 pounder's. I suppose everyone is different

Reactions: 1

Wellys

What happened to her mum? So sad for all those kids! Thank god they had their nanna!
she talks about it a lot so I’m curious, having a 4 month old and passing is awful.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Yeah I reckon she's on the one meal a day diet, she's busy with three kids so it wouldn't surprise me if she puts it down to being too busy to eat

Loveitme

VIP Member
Oh you all have a point about the high salt content meals for her kids .Sorry gonna have to take my compliment back -maybe tomorrow !

hillbillycraig

Her latest tik tok lol yous really are playing into her hands
I have had her blocked for months and months now so I haven’t seen her in ages (thankfully lol) this is the first photo I’ve seen of her in a while and fuck me she looks rough !!!
I don’t remember her ever looking that bad

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think she’s taped them to her top & by the look of it, over her bloody shoulder !!

loolabelle

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s said previously, she doesn’t eat a single thing we see her cook. If I remember properly anyway!

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I went into a deep dive and there’s a travellers gossip page on Facebook and she has a post about her on there and someone’s posted this before saying that this is why she had to run off and get married

They also shared the marriage certificate that shows his real name and age of him, so it all matches up 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno if I can post the marriage certificate though? Is that against the rules?
Please share the post!

queencarmen

VIP Member
might just be because im from a small northern town but i got my ears pierced at 10 and i was one of the last ones to get it done out of all the girls in my class 😭

loolabelle

VIP Member
Yeah, I’m pretty sure she has said that because her meals a ‘very fattening’. She’s saying now she’s lost weight through a calorie deficit. No healthy calorie deficit will make you shift the weight that quickly.
Depends on the deficit I guess? If she’s eating next to nothing!

Has she ever shown a pic of her wedding dress? I saw a post that she didn’t have the big wedding and told her family she was going to a christening. She got married in registry office