Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
How old is Lizzie? shes wearing a size 7 nappy! my 9 month old is a 4 and shes big !
My 21 month old is toilet trained now but for bed she wears a size 6, just in case. She’s dry during days and in knickers but she’s so little so I do a pull up at night just incase and that’s a 6.

So I doubt Lizzie is in a 7. It’s probably her siblings.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
My Mother In Law was 17 when she married my Father In Law in 1967, & he was 21. My husband is the youngest of their 3 children and his parents just celebrated 56 years of marriage early this month. We're not Travellers. My own parents were 19 & 21. It's not as gross as you're trying to make it out to be.
Don't know where you got the information from about their "real" surname being Williams. Her husband's whole family have the surname Britton, not just Shannon and her man.
---

It's really good on roast potatoes and chips (fries). Just use it exactly as you would salt, whatever amount of salt you'd use in/on a dish, same with Aromat.
I’m fully aware. It’s literally on their marriage certificate when everyone was saying Shannon run off instead of getting married. It’s not something I’m just going to say if it isn’t true 🙄 as for me saying it’s gross, that’s down to opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
You use it while cooking, rather than after cooking - so like say it’s going on your chicken you’d use it the same way you’d be putting on your salt at that stage. Amount you use really depends on your dish, if I’m using it in a sauce I add a bit and taste before adding more!
What even is it like what kind of flavour does it add to a dish other than saltiness apparently lol