Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I’m fully aware. It’s literally on their marriage certificate when everyone was saying Shannon run off instead of getting married. It’s not something I’m just going to say if it isn’t true 🙄 as for me saying it’s gross, that’s down to opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
21 and 17 is hardly that big of a age gap he wasn't 51 everyone knows in there culture they get married very young

teaqween

Chatty Member
She has as well, if it was banned it would appear differently she’s taken it down. I wonder if it was a family thing as she’d made a few comments about family not wanting her on there and mentioned her MIL in a video and they kicked off idk

Attachments

Bernieb

See I completely disagree, I think it's pointless until they can ask themselves what if they decide when they're older they don't want them, plus I don't like the thought of inflicting uneccasary pain/discomfort on a baby for the mother's own vanity
It will heal if they don't want it but most girls do want it by the time there 7/8

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I think she’s read this thread to be honest. I think that’s why she’s decided to just go back to cooking content 🤷🏻‍♀️

MoodyMargaret92

She has as well, if it was banned it would appear differently she’s taken it down. I wonder if it was a family thing as she’d made a few comments about family not wanting her on there and mentioned her MIL in a video and they kicked off idk
Oh really? What did they say to her?

Gossipgoat

Bullshit has she got any addresses - daft cow 🤣
no chance hahahah she’s bluffing, or the ‘follower’ is also bluffing and Shannon is believing it. IF she has got addresses then why does that mean she had to delete the video? Doesn’t make any sense.

I went into a deep dive and there’s a travellers gossip page on Facebook and she has a post about her on there and someone’s posted this before saying that this is why she had to run off and get married

They also shared the marriage certificate that shows his real name and age of him, so it all matches up 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno if I can post the marriage certificate though? Is that against the rules?
Not sure how this works im more of a snooper🤣 but are you allowed to tell us the page name?