Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she has
She just said it came to her attention there’s a tattle thread on her, we’re all bullies, she has struggled with binge eating since a child due to the loss of her mother and that she has been feeling down since the baby and everybody on here is so far up her arse they would know that and should not talk about her on here 😬
if we were up her arse we would have no need to come on here because we would already know what tit she’s gonna come out with next! also we all have struggles shannon! literally everyone has them maybe think about that next time you wanna slate people for owning mops and brooms, or doing anything different to the way you do it !! maybe you should take your own advice and be a kinder person yourself!

Reactions: 7
I don’t get drinking Redbull first thing in the morning out of a straw. Must be an addiction of some kind cause that ain’t normal , is it ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s another 1 with no friends in real life she got to much time her hands to judge other people

Reactions: 6
I don’t get drinking Redbull first thing in the morning out of a straw. Must be an addiction of some kind cause that ain’t normal , is it ??
It’s the caffeine I think a lot of people are like that on red bull x

I won’t slate her for drinking that, it’s just like people who have a cup of coffee in the morning caffeine wise

Reactions: 6
A thread about Shannon is fine because she puts herself out there. Mocking her husband, though? Not so much. He doesn't feature on her TikToks apart from the odd pic in montages, & she's made it clear he has no interest in social media, much like my own husband. Creating imagery in the mind that he's fat by calling him big boy is sour. He's a big built man but is tall and well proportioned. He's also actually quite handsome. She's already feeling fragile after giving birth, but maybe this thread will make her reel her judgey ways in a bit. Just leave her husband out of it, yeah?...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A thread about Shannon is fine because she puts herself out there. Mocking her husband, though? Not so much. He doesn't feature on her TikToks apart from the odd pic in montages, & she's made it clear he has no interest in social media, much like my own husband. Creating imagery in the mind that he's fat by calling him big boy is sour. He's a big built man but is tall and well proportioned. He's also actually quite handsome. She's already feeling fragile after giving birth, but maybe this thread will make her reel her judgey ways in a bit. Just leave her husband out of it, yeah?...
Well said 👏

Reactions: 2
She's no room to swing a cat in that place and she's buying a mixer she's not even gonna use?

Reactions: 3
Also, she’s bragging about buying a mixer cos she “can” as she’s got a load of disposable income BUT puts plastic over a sofa to keep it new? Hun enjoy your sofa instead of sticking to it and replace every few years if you’ve got so much disposable income.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, she’s bragging about buying a mixer cos she “can” as she’s got a load of disposable income BUT puts plastic over a sofa to keep it new? Hun enjoy your sofa instead of sticking to it and replace every few years if you’ve got so much disposable income.
All travellers cover their sofas in plastic its a part of our culture its not the point of replacing it we like to look after our things. I would be very shocked walking into another travellers home and seeing a sofa without plastic. Not defending shannon but these ignorant comments rile me when shes also repeatedly said its part of our culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The designer items will defo be real, lots of money in the travelling community.
loads of money but 0 sense, who spends 500£ on a mixer they’ve got no intentions of using then leave themself going up n down in the childish tacky primark disney clothing😭🤣
plastic on the settees is understandable, doesn’t matter if you can replace every year it’s nice for it to look clean while you’ve got it.
the clothes situation…. she has a lot of young girls watch her and i wouldn’t personally look at her and say she looks disgusting yes she has put a lot of weight on she she doesn’t look out the way so for her to say “i’d never wear shorts being this big” that could make a bigger person feel really tit about themself! she has got to be the most self centred person i’ve ever watched on this app it’s actually cringeworthy 🥴

loads of money but 0 sense, who spends 500£ on a mixer they’ve got no intentions of using then leave themself going up n down in the childish tacky primark disney clothing😭🤣
plastic on the settees is understandable, doesn’t matter if you can replace every year it’s nice for it to look clean while you’ve got it.
the clothes situation…. she has a lot of young girls watch her and i wouldn’t personally look at her and say she looks disgusting yes she has put a lot of weight on she she doesn’t look out the way so for her to say “i’d never wear shorts being this big” that could make a bigger person feel really tit about themself! she has got to be the most self centred person i’ve ever watched on this app it’s actually cringeworthy 🥴
yeah her views on being 'skinny' really irk me. She has a young daughter who is no doubt going to end up picking up on her disordered eating habits, and then is at risk of developing an ED herself. I hope she sorts herself out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.