Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand why she would feel the need to say she doesn't wear shorts at her size shes not even a big girl at all considering she just had a child i would say she looks pretty good tbh

Reactions: 12
I don’t really understand why she would feel the need to say she doesn't wear shorts at her size shes not even a big girl at all considering she just had a child i would say she looks pretty good tbh
Engagement. ‘You look amazing’ etc etc from her huns

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She might have put on weight, I reckon she’s gone from a size 8 to a 12 (that third baby’ll do it to ya) but she’s still slim and she knows it. It’s a strange thing to talk about, I find it quite impolite to talk about weight, size etc so much. It makes me uncomfortable. Maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: 12
I think she looks great for a woman who has just birthed her 3rd baby! But the “I know im a chunky girl” made me 😑 she’s absolutely not chunky & it’s not a nice thing to put out there to other women.

Reactions: 15
I think she looks great for a woman who has just birthed her 3rd baby! But the “I know im a chunky girl” made me 😑 she’s absolutely not chunky & it’s not a nice thing to put out there to other women.
she just wants people to tell her she looks good for just having a baby, i find people like her thrive off others licking her a*se🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she just wants people to tell her she looks good for just having a baby, i find people like her thrive off others licking her a*se🥴
MIT’s defo this! The more she talks about being too big the more engagement she will get from her followers. She just craves attention all the time

Reactions: 3
The weight thing is annoying. She's not even bloody big and she's losing weight. Stop being such an attention seeker Shannon. She'll lose the weight sure has she nothing else going apart from her appearance. Also husband not bad. Wouldn't say no

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she is bragging about Anna Paul following her. Isn’t she a sex worker? Aren’t Travellers supposed to be disgusted by that? Genuine question!

Reactions: 7
saw her tik tok mentioning here and ran👋🏼
been watching her a while and used to like her but lately theres been a few things putting me off.Theyve all been mentioned previously.The weight -I personally think shes too thick to realise that its not a good look to be putting it out on tik tok ( or to anyone infact) that shes a 'big gal' when its clear to everyone inc herself that shes not.The putting others down for the way they clean.I cant stand that.Theres others on TT who do it too.Kaye Marie is one of them,again not a good look.Think what you like but slagging people for using a mop and broom.Come on ,theres many reasons people arent scrubbing there floors on their hands and knees every day.
Oh and just want to touch on her fella.Some one insinuated he was massive.He looks alright to me .Poor lad prob doesnt want to be seen on SM never mind tattle .
---
I can’t believe she is bragging about Anna Paul following her. Isn’t she a sex worker? Aren’t Travellers supposed to be disgusted by that? Genuine question!
Im not a traveller but to my knowledge of the community there are A LOT of views and things she does that many travellers would not entertain .
Idk there thoughts on sex workers mind can only assume its not too positive

She only mentioned tattle in her recent video because her thread is dry and boring🥱 she wants people to come on and comment on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
saw her tik tok mentioning here and ran👋🏼
been watching her a while and used to like her but lately theres been a few things putting me off.Theyve all been mentioned previously.The weight -I personally think shes too thick to realise that its not a good look to be putting it out on tik tok ( or to anyone infact) that shes a 'big gal' when its clear to everyone inc herself that shes not.The putting others down for the way they clean.I cant stand that.Theres others on TT who do it too.Kaye Marie is one of them,again not a good look.Think what you like but slagging people for using a mop and broom.Come on ,theres many reasons people arent scrubbing there floors on their hands and knees every day.
Oh and just want to touch on her fella.Some one insinuated he was massive.He looks alright to me .Poor lad prob doesnt want to be seen on SM never mind tattle .
---

Im not a traveller but to my knowledge of the community there are A LOT of views and things she does that many travellers would not entertain .
Idk there thoughts on sex workers mind can only assume its not too positive
I'm not scrubbing my floor om my hands and knees mainly because I can't be arsed. I don't eat off the floor so why does it need to be 100% sanitised and disinfected to within an inch of its life. As long as I don't stick to it when I walk its cool.

Reactions: 16
I'm not scrubbing my floor om my hands and knees mainly because I can't be arsed. I don't eat off the floor so why does it need to be 100% sanitised and disinfected to within an inch of its life. As long as I don't stick to it when I walk its cool.
i havent got the time or energy ,hell I havent got the will in me to scrub it with a brush and bucket everyday.Once in a while I will but other than that its the speed mop daily ,sometimes twice cos ive got kids.
I didnt see the video where shes waffling on about sweeping brushes but wtf ? we shouldnt use sweeping brushes now ? I do agree with dirty water not going down the sink though.That is grim

i havent got the time or energy ,hell I havent got the will in me to scrub it with a brush and bucket everyday.Once in a while I will but other than that its the speed mop daily ,sometimes twice cos ive got kids.
I didnt see the video where shes waffling on about sweeping brushes but wtf ? we shouldnt use sweeping brushes now ? I do agree with dirty water not going down the sink though.That is grim
I'm just a wizz the hoover round and then a quick wipe over with my 1 2 spray. It does the job, I've mot much kitchen floor hence why don't bother with a sweeping brush. I like a clean home don't get me wrong but we live here also 😂

Reactions: 1
She said a brush just flicks dirt up?? 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had to laugh when she said she doesn’t make her money on tik tok. She was saying it with such superiority- as if she had a career. So where is the money coming from love? 😂

• Haha
I had to laugh when she said she doesn’t make her money on tik tok. She was saying it with such superiority- as if she had a career. So where is the money coming from love? 😂
Hmmm yes do tell us Shannon we're very intrigued about you fund your smeg kitchen, eyelashes, nails, botox, filler 🤔 jealous? Me? Not particularly but it's funny how working full time wouldn't afford me all these things if I wanted them, they would be a RARE treat!

Wasn't even aware she had a thread until she mentioned it last night 😂 I used to really like her but she's gotten extremely cocky lately and I feel like she's changing. As for money, I believe her husband just gives it to her, can't see how she'd be earning any money besides Tik Tok.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.