Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's here from her TikTok woe is me 🙋‍♀️ I wouldn't have known otherwise!
I don't even follow her, she just popped up on my FYP because I used to follow her.
Anyone got a picture of her fella? Does anyone else think it's so odd how you never even hear him in the background or anything! Fair enough if he doesn't want to be on camera but before I unfollowed her you never saw sight nor sound of him?!

Reactions: 18
I never knew she had a thread, silly girl making a TikTok and bringing us here 🤣

this is her partner
IMG_7926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re migrated it’ll only get worse.
If you’re reading here girl get them dissolved and start again with someone different 😂
Its a traveller that does them she seems to do all the traveller tik tok girls and they are all way over done
---
Who's here from her TikTok woe is me 🙋‍♀️ I wouldn't have known otherwise!
I don't even follow her, she just popped up on my FYP because I used to follow her.
Anyone got a picture of her fella? Does anyone else think it's so odd how you never even hear him in the background or anything! Fair enough if he doesn't want to be on camera but before I unfollowed her you never saw sight nor sound of him?!
I don’t think its odd my husband is a traveller and absolutely despises social media he would probably leave me if I posted him 😂

Reactions: 9
I do find it weird she does EVERYTHING, does her husband work all day? I do wonder what there money situation is like

Reactions: 5
Hoping this isn’t a duplicate thread but I’ve checked and can’t see one for her.

Followed her for ages but feel like recently she’s become so bitchy and judgemental of anyone not cleaning 24/7.

Anyone else follow her?
Fancy seeing you here lol. Yeah I follow her and you are right, she’s really changing
---
I agree with her there. That’s the traveller culture and although it seems outdated and sexist to settled people it’s not that different to other more conservative religions/cultures that people wouldn’t call out for fear of being racist. I don’t have a problem with her leading the travelling woman lifestyle, that’s the reason I followed her in the first place but the way she’s so aggressive and gobby about it makes me cringe! Gently educating people on cultural differences on a big platform like hers could go so far to reducing the amount of racism that travelling people encounter.
have you ever watched Miriam on tiktok? She’s an American Jewish lady who makes videos about her culture and she does it perfectly.
Yes Miriam is lovely isnt she. I love her content

I use to like watching her but she is far to judgemental … can’t do no wrong yawn

Reactions: 4
I do find it weird she does EVERYTHING, does her husband work all day? I do wonder what there money situation is like
Tbf that is the lifestyle of a married traveller family, there are some women who go out working and enjoy it, but a lot of the women are stay at home and everything from housework to children is their responsibility

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted the tiktok? I can’t see it … can anyone recap what she said in it?
Yeah she has
She just said it came to her attention there’s a tattle thread on her, we’re all bullies, she has struggled with binge eating since a child due to the loss of her mother and that she has been feeling down since the baby and everybody on here is so far up her arse they would know that and should not talk about her on here 😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.