Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked for saying her daughter has her dad’s eyes. Literally that’s all I said lmao. I’m guessing she thinks I’ve stalked her/his social media but I’m going off the picture of him she posted to her tiktok. Shame because I like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Used to love her tiktok. Now I get the impression shes let it get to her head and she's a bit full of it. It's a shame but seems to happen a lot unfortunately!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s read this thread to be honest. I think that’s why she’s decided to just go back to cooking content 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think she’s read here. She wouldn’t be able to help herself but to do a “sassy” video about it

I'm sorry but she's seems so entitled to me like I'm a gyspy yeah we get it !
Her husband big old boy he got the better end of the deal ! If her husband had no money to buy her all nicey nicey things we'd see how long she'd stick around !

I'm sorry but she's seems so entitled to me like I'm a gyspy yeah we get it !
Her husband big old boy he got the better end of the deal ! If her husband had no money to buy her all nicey nicey things we'd see how long she'd stick around !
Finally, someone said it!

Reactions: 3
It’s the lining up of the gifts and designer baby tit at every opportunity for me. She seems to crave attention. I liked her at the start.

Reactions: 8
I can't take the Irish accent one minute then it's bk to English accent it's like because she's not real gyspy she's always gonna prove it with her fake accent! I follow other gyspys and they're nothing like her. Something funny about her

Reactions: 7
I can't take the Irish accent one minute then it's bk to English accent it's like because she's not real gyspy she's always gonna prove it with her fake accent! I follow other gyspys and they're nothing like her. Something funny about her
Ah I dunno about this now I grew up with a lot of people from the gypsy community and would struggle to work out which was which.. I don’t think hers is put on

Reactions: 5
Ah I dunno about this now I grew up with a lot of people from the gypsy community and would struggle to work out which was which.. I don’t think hers is put on
Her voice goes through !! Hopefully she does delete her account

Reactions: 2
I agree. I’m friends with settled Irish travellers and their accents are very mixed. They go between Ireland and the UK a lot. They all sound a lot like Shannon.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.