Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't even aware she had a thread until she mentioned it last night šŸ˜‚ I used to really like her but she's gotten extremely cocky lately and I feel like she's changing. As for money, I believe her husband just gives it to her, can't see how she'd be earning any money besides Tik Tok.
Agree with this and Iā€™m sure itā€™s been said before, the traveler men are the providers (regardless of where itā€™s coming from, taxman etc) the women rarely work and even if she was earning from TikTok, it wouldnā€™t be surprising if it was still her husbands money being spent, itā€™s just their culture.

Reactions: 5
I didnā€™t even know she had a thread Iā€™ve been following her for a while thought she was ok
Lesson learnt dont bring attention to something

Reactions: 2
Agree with this and Iā€™m sure itā€™s been said before, the traveler men are the providers (regardless of where itā€™s coming from, taxman etc) the women rarely work and even if she was earning from TikTok, it wouldnā€™t be surprising if it was still her husbands money being spent, itā€™s just their culture.
My partner is the same, although isn't a traveller but is Irish and him and his mates all have the same set ups. He says my 'job' is to raise the kids, cook the dinner, spend the money, and his job is to earn the money. I'm not complaining šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she not embarrassed? Shannon babe, youā€™ve got 7 pages on here, youā€™re really not the lead singer you think you are xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i havent got the time or energy ,hell I havent got the will in me to scrub it with a brush and bucket everyday.Once in a while I will but other than that its the speed mop daily ,sometimes twice cos ive got kids.
I didnt see the video where shes waffling on about sweeping brushes but wtf ? we shouldnt use sweeping brushes now ? I do agree with dirty water not going down the sink though.That is grim
I put my dirty water down my drain outside. But yeah I use a mop.

Reactions: 3
Lol at her signposting people to her tattle thread which only had 6 pages and hadnā€™t been posted on for nearly a week. Hun, just say you love the attention.

Reactions: 11
she mentioned tattle before then deleted the video cos this thread was ā€œblowing upā€ šŸ¤£šŸ„“ youā€™ve only just got 7 pages hen wouldnā€™t really call that blowing up but anywayšŸ˜… sheā€™s mentioned it again to make herself relevantšŸ„± your not the lead singer, your not even a back up singer šŸ˜¬ at this point your busking on the streets begging for attentionšŸ˜‚šŸ«£ 1 thing you canā€™t deny she is a fantastic cook no wonder she has to starve herself cooking meals like that all the timešŸ¤¤ she really has no business talking about other peoples cleanliness after the state of the plastic she took off her sofas that was disgusting šŸ¤® so busy on tiktok pointing out the ā€œclotty norasā€ and sucking her wonkey teeth she obviously forgot to wipe the sofas over šŸ¤£ you clearly read here quite often Shan so can we have a irish curry vid soon pls love seeing as McDonnells gifted you so many of there products and youā€™ve yet to make any videos using even 1 of there productsšŸ™‚ p.s hope all these new posts on this thread have satisfied youšŸ„°

Reactions: 9
she mentioned tattle before then deleted the video cos this thread was ā€œblowing upā€ šŸ¤£šŸ„“ youā€™ve only just got 7 pages hen wouldnā€™t really call that blowing up but anywayšŸ˜… sheā€™s mentioned it again to make herself relevantšŸ„± your not the lead singer, your not even a back up singer šŸ˜¬ at this point your busking on the streets begging for attentionšŸ˜‚šŸ«£ 1 thing you canā€™t deny she is a fantastic cook no wonder she has to starve herself cooking meals like that all the timešŸ¤¤ she really has no business talking about other peoples cleanliness after the state of the plastic she took off her sofas that was disgusting šŸ¤® so busy on tiktok pointing out the ā€œclotty norasā€ and sucking her wonkey teeth she obviously forgot to wipe the sofas over šŸ¤£ you clearly read here quite often Shan so can we have a irish curry vid soon pls love seeing as McDonnells gifted you so many of there products and youā€™ve yet to make any videos using even 1 of there productsšŸ™‚ p.s hope all these new posts on this thread have satisfied youšŸ„°
She makes me laugh when she goes on about being ā€˜Irishā€™. trying so hard to pronounce words to make her seem like she has an Irish accent. Eg. Saying ā€˜bowelā€™ for bowl, Iā€™ve never came across 1 Irish person who pronounces it like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She makes me laugh when she goes on about being ā€˜Irishā€™. trying so hard to pronounce words to make her seem like she has an Irish accent. Eg. Saying ā€˜bowelā€™ for bowl, Iā€™ve never came across 1 Irish person who pronounces it like this.
also calling her plates and bowls vessels ??šŸ„“ is that an irish thing or a war time thing cos iā€™ve never heard that either šŸ˜‚ sheā€™d be a nice person if she came back down to earth and stopped sitting so high and mighty thinking herself better than everyone else

Reactions: 5
also calling her plates and bowls vessels ??šŸ„“ is that an irish thing or a war time thing cos iā€™ve never heard that either šŸ˜‚ sheā€™d be a nice person if she came back down to earth and stopped sitting so high and mighty thinking herself better than everyone else
my mothers Irish and Ive never heard that in my life!
She is absolutley buzzing for herself that shes got a tattle thread aint she šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m from dublin and we defo dont say that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I also went to school with travellers as I live near a site and they didnā€™t either šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m from dublin and we defo dont say that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I also went to school with travellers as I live near a site and they didnā€™t either šŸ˜…
Had to jump on this thread to say I'm a Dub too and I've never heard of vessels either, they are delf to me, she definitely over exaggerates alot of words

Reactions: 10
Loads of travellers call them vessels more of a traveller thing than an irish thing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.