Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she doesn't have wine on im sorry but your not the only woman who is pregnant in the world too be honest I think your baby will be big as your quite big in your pregnancy

Reactions: 5
God she doesn't have wine on im sorry but your not the only woman who is pregnant in the world too be honest I think your baby will be big as your quite big in your pregnancy
Just because someone is big in pregnancy doesnt automatically mean baby will be big. Bump size goes for nothing a lot of it can be fluid and swelling. i was tiny with my first and she was 8lb10 then massive with my second and he was only 6lb3

Reactions: 7
Well I was very petite with my 3 and they were all 6lbs. All the woman I know who are huge like Shannon all have 9 pounder's. I suppose everyone is different

Reactions: 1
She’s only drawing attention to it for her own vanity. Nobody cares what size she is if she didn’t keep drawing attention to it. Plus she has GD which causes larger babies.

Reactions: 3
She’s only drawing attention to it for her own vanity. Nobody cares what size she is if she didn’t keep drawing attention to it. Plus she has GD which causes larger babies.
She wants the baby out yesterday and be on the treadmill the same day she leaves the hospital 🤣🤣🤣 she should put her man on it because he's some size !

Reactions: 2
She wants the baby out yesterday and be on the treadmill the same day she leaves the hospital 🤣🤣🤣 she should put her man on it because he's some size !
You know, I’ve seen you comment on a few travellers threads on here, usually about how they look. You’re coming across almost fatphobic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to like her but she is extremely defensive. Must have a chip on her shoulder

Reactions: 4
so glad i’ve found this because she goes right threw me !! i liked her at the start just seemed like a quiet woman who loved to cook but now!!!💀 thing that makes me laugh is your dirty if you own a mop yet it’s got a big smelly filthy rotten dishwasher🤢 only her opinion and her way is right and she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else🥴 the horrible spiteful things she says about other people on there then as soon as someone disagrees with her opinions it’s on there making videos whinging telling people to be kind🤣🤣 backward dear girl makes out to be so mature can see exactly what that is it’s a bully. talks about other people so much she looks like she stinks 😬

Reactions: 9
I reckon the clapping back she does is just for engagement, she gets way more positive comments but picks out the few negative ones to reply to, I see loads on tiktok do the same. She definitely gives me mean girl/school bully vibes though.

Reactions: 12
she’s too braggy aswell, can tell she’s not always been use to having nice stuff cos she brags about EVERYTHING even the food she gets from “marksers” 💀🥴 her most recent video where she’s showing old photos anyone else think she seems drunk 🙈🫣

Reactions: 8
So glad she has a thread, she is UNBAREABLE recently. Can't stand her. Has anyone else picked up on her consistently not eating and referring to herself as 'getting skinny', bleeping twit. Tiktok ain't the place for you to be pushing your disordered eating. After just having a baby too? Poor kids.

Reactions: 9
Yes she's mentioned before that she basically doesn't eat to lose weight and then eats what she likes during pregnancy (despite having gestational diabetes) so she gains loads. I think she puts a lot of pressure on herself to be perfect and all the hero worship of her in the comments probably just adds to that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The eyebrows 😳 whoever’s done them needs retraining asap!! For a pretty woman who claims to know it all she’s made bad choices with the lips and brows

Reactions: 5
The eyebrows 😳 whoever’s done them needs retraining asap!! For a pretty woman who claims to know it all she’s made bad choices with the lips and brows
pretty??🤣 she looks like Tuna the dog!! and no i wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s looks but when she’s as spiteful as she is and the horrible things she says about people why not!! one thing i cannot abear about her is the way she constantly sucks her teeth while she’s talking😩 how does she not watch those videos back and criiiiiiiinge. i get second hand embarrassment embarrassment 😬

Reactions: 4
She permanently sounds like she needs to cough. Her voice sounds so croaky/ course if you get what I’m saying🤣
Reminds me of Tyson fury’s voice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
pretty??🤣 she looks like Tuna the dog!! and no i wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s looks but when she’s as spiteful as she is and the horrible things she says about people why not!! one thing i cannot abear about her is the way she constantly sucks her teeth while she’s talking😩 how does she not watch those videos back and criiiiiiiinge. i get second hand embarrassment embarrassment 😬
It was wayyyyy worse before Soogia called her out that time. She would be paused for 4/5 seconds sucking the back of her teeth judging her viewers 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.