Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgoat

Babe if you’re such a perfect mother why do you get called to the school because your eldest daughter is absolutely unruly to the point where she’s probably a danger to herself and other children and needs to go home?

If you had a perfect upbringing why did you RUN OFF and get married without your families knowledge? To a degenerate disgrace to traveller culture?

Your mother got pregnant by a TURKISH NON TRAVELLER man

I would love to see her confronted face to face by traveller women about why she’s making a tit out of herself and their culture all up on tik tok

Foul woman she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
You can’t actually locate someone’s address from their IP, shes a lying. You can find out their service provider and area they live in which is why they’re quoting the first part of post codes. The areas won’t even necessarily be the town you live in, It’ll be the area code your address sits under with your service provider.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s pig ignorant when it comes down to it. She’s just another wannabe using her children for attention from strangers. I’m surprised her morals & high standards allow it in such a strict righteous community 🤪🤪🤣

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Such an empowering woman, can comment on other relationships in comments yet never shows her husband cos she’s terrified of anyone commenting about his past and gets salty whenever someone says lolly looks like her father 🤔😂 supports Bridgey when she’s a complete walking contradiction to how travellers/gypsys actually are and comments about other women yet is a ‘girls girl’.

Both are a pair of absolute twats who make out their gods gift but are actually insecure little girls that want validating on TikTok because they have no one in reality.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Who’s done a babies ears is the main concern no legit business would and those who would likely used a gun 🥴 blunt force trauma destroying the ear followed by the risk of infection in an infant. Infection in a 12 week old could be fatal and for vanity to dress it as a doll.
yes it’s gone on for years but so have 100s of things that are wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ just because it’s happened for a long time doesn’t make it ok.
Also as an adult earrings irritate me and stab my head when I lay on them imagine that as a BABY. Additional to all that she has 2 babies who could be at risk of choking if the earrings fell out.

Whitney98

Really think she had her boobs done, looks like she’s wearing support bra underneath her pjs, went to Harley street yesterday (probably for a review) deleted comments about new boobs and they were deffo not that big and square before
She has 100% had it done I see comments of her saying it😆 that’s also why her sister is with her to give her a hand while she’s recovering. Look back at her older videos her “girls” or “puppies” were saggy like you would expect after 3 children and weight loss and now there like pinky and perky 🤣 fair play to her I just don’t understand why she’s acting so weird over it??? Like??? We all know there not real😂 and before anyone chirps up with “travellers are private about those things” NOTHING was left to the imagination in the green top video😅 and she can post her kids on tiktok and poor little boys ear troubles and stuff but can’t admit she’s had her chest done🤔😂

Reactions: 16

Nat11

I agree that there should be an age limit and I’d say easily starting from 5+ I just feel piercing a baby’s ears at 12 weeks old is utterly ridiculous. To each there own but I sobbed when I took my baby for her injections I could never let someone put holes in her ears that iv chosen!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Don't really get what's so bad about it? Hardly gonna traumatise a baby is it lol
yeah they just cry for no reason hun .Its a needle through a babies skin for vanity reasons .Completely unneccesary and something only a chav would do

Rosieposey

VIP Member
saw her tik tok mentioning here and ran👋🏼
been watching her a while and used to like her but lately theres been a few things putting me off.Theyve all been mentioned previously.The weight -I personally think shes too thick to realise that its not a good look to be putting it out on tik tok ( or to anyone infact) that shes a 'big gal' when its clear to everyone inc herself that shes not.The putting others down for the way they clean.I cant stand that.Theres others on TT who do it too.Kaye Marie is one of them,again not a good look.Think what you like but slagging people for using a mop and broom.Come on ,theres many reasons people arent scrubbing there floors on their hands and knees every day.
Oh and just want to touch on her fella.Some one insinuated he was massive.He looks alright to me .Poor lad prob doesnt want to be seen on SM never mind tattle .
---

Im not a traveller but to my knowledge of the community there are A LOT of views and things she does that many travellers would not entertain .
Idk there thoughts on sex workers mind can only assume its not too positive
I'm not scrubbing my floor om my hands and knees mainly because I can't be arsed. I don't eat off the floor so why does it need to be 100% sanitised and disinfected to within an inch of its life. As long as I don't stick to it when I walk its cool.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I think there’s a big difference between raising awareness to exploiting your child’s medical needs 🤷🏽‍♀️ she can share about Billy’s difficulties with hearing ops and struggles, yet she won’t even mention about her procedure she had done. It doesn’t sit right with me. My opinion obviously
Couldn’t agree more. I have a child with autism and complex needs. My need for education/information should NEVER come at the expense of a vulnerable child’s privacy.

• Heart

Ellewoods

I will say tho I hadn’t heard of aromat before watching her, finally got some and fuck me it a game changer

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
The weight thing is annoying. She's not even bloody big and she's losing weight. Stop being such an attention seeker Shannon. She'll lose the weight sure has she nothing else going apart from her appearance. Also husband not bad. Wouldn't say no

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
It's very strange that Shannon and her siblings were at their Nannie's and her mum was dead for 7 days without anyone knowing. It's very unusual for a mum to not be in contact with her children for a week, especially at their ages. I wonder if there was a family rift and the children were removed from her care by the family. It's very sad.

Yeahright

The hair just hangs there.. it def needs a bit of shaping even though she clearly doesn’t think so 🤣

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Yes the notions of some of these girls on that app, she’s not the only one that comes out with prejudice stuff “cousin suzie” was at it the other day saying her child wouldn’t be aloud go to a settled child’s party. If I was to say something like that on Tiktoc I’d probley be barred. But they can say what they want.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
she mentioned tattle before then deleted the video cos this thread was “blowing up” 🤣🥴 you’ve only just got 7 pages hen wouldn’t really call that blowing up but anyway😅 she’s mentioned it again to make herself relevant🥱 your not the lead singer, your not even a back up singer 😬 at this point your busking on the streets begging for attention😂🫣 1 thing you can’t deny she is a fantastic cook no wonder she has to starve herself cooking meals like that all the time🤤 she really has no business talking about other peoples cleanliness after the state of the plastic she took off her sofas that was disgusting 🤮 so busy on tiktok pointing out the “clotty noras” and sucking her wonkey teeth she obviously forgot to wipe the sofas over 🤣 you clearly read here quite often Shan so can we have a irish curry vid soon pls love seeing as McDonnells gifted you so many of there products and you’ve yet to make any videos using even 1 of there products🙂 p.s hope all these new posts on this thread have satisfied you🥰
She makes me laugh when she goes on about being ‘Irish’. trying so hard to pronounce words to make her seem like she has an Irish accent. Eg. Saying ‘bowel’ for bowl, I’ve never came across 1 Irish person who pronounces it like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Violet5

So her granny had all these strict rules but her own mother went off with a Turkish man not even a gorga yer corse ur granny had strict rules you half wannabe
---
She’s never spoken about this before but also as a person with autistic children he’s very young to have a diagnosis? And she only ever says he’s a little shit never that he’s autistic is she correlating the 2 or is there more to that hmm
He ain’t autistic he’s just naughty cos she’s on ways on the tick tock raving about granny’s rules that are a load of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 15