Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
she might be the most desperate person on tik tok.Does her husband not fancy her or something ? Noone in a loving relationship goes seeking the validation she does and you cant tell me otherwise

Reactions: 19

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Just travellers tbh most on tiktok seem to think the sun shines out of there arsehole. And don't like it if country people have a say . But then country people have to take the abuse from travellers other wise were racist
You do realise we exist outside of TikTok and certain creators spout absolute shite because they know it’s going to create controversy, ie get them paid? The likes of Shannon and Bridgey don’t speak for us and more fool you if you think the majority of us are like that.

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Might be different in places but in cork there's some families the girls can go to school, college etc but the others cannot interact with anybody else but like to give people looks up and down. Never known a girl to cause trouble around here.
There's a permanent Traveller site just outside the town where I live. Yes, the boys & men are unruly and commit crimes such as driving with no insurance, ripping off vulnerable homeowners with their tree trimming scams, fighting etc., but it's the girls/women in packs who are thieving and running away from B&M, Marks & Spencer, Boots etc. The police are always at that site. Shannon can rant all she wants, but it's not "country" people leaving human excrement on playing fields after illegal camps are moved on. The reputation exists because of evidence and facts.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
A private life is a happy life folks! Keep your relationship private but not your kids, they are fair game for weirdos and n0nces

• Heart

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Shannon is a pure example of what’s wrong with the traveller community. Think that are all high and mighty and can do nothing wrong but really they are arseholes. Pretending they are salt of the earth and don’t dare question them!

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s made a dick of herself here. She’s literally just used the “ all country people are the same” but we’re not allowed to say all travellers are the same when we’ve had negative experience of them.

Reactions: 18

SimplelifeofDi

Who's here from her TikTok woe is me 🙋‍♀️ I wouldn't have known otherwise!
I don't even follow her, she just popped up on my FYP because I used to follow her.
Anyone got a picture of her fella? Does anyone else think it's so odd how you never even hear him in the background or anything! Fair enough if he doesn't want to be on camera but before I unfollowed her you never saw sight nor sound of him?!

thequietone

Chatty Member
Just saw her video about the microwave. Hating having one cos it doesn’t go with her aesthetic. You mean the aesthetic of granny plates, plastic wrapped benches and crystal vases…erm ok 😂😂

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
The girl is an idiot. If IP addresses were THAT easy to use to access someone's home/work address, internet forums like this would not exist, & neither would internet "trolls". She's just trying to frighten people who are lesser informed, particularly other girls in the traveller community, because those are the ones who create the "fake" accounts to say things to her that she doesn't like to hear. They're not "fake" accounts, Shannon, they're faceless. You moan and protest that people shouldn't say what they really feel about you "just because you put yourself out there, online", but they should, can, & WILL. It's about time people like you realised that you won't be let-off to live in an echo chamber online. People have a right to reply. You can rant as much as you want to that they don't have that right - but yes, they absolutely DO, sugarpie.

Rehome your dog, too. Dogs are pack animals and need company. Living in a freezing barn is NOT acceptable in these modern times. That poor dog is just a toy for your kids. So wrong.

Oh, by the way, your stories of your eldest aren't cute, funny or endearing. Behaviour like hers needs to be reigned in. Running around feral and half naked in the rain, covered in mud, ignoring teachers. Wrapping stones in a sock and threatening other children with it is psychopathic, not hilarious. Great parenting... slow claps.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I used to deal with gypsies/travellers in my old job and loads of the women had jobs, and the kids stayed on til secondary school, some of them were even at college or 6th form. i think the travellers on tiktok such as shannon and bridgey etc just love to push the old school narrative that your child has to leave school at 10 and learn how to clean a house and be someones wife aged 15.

Astrogirl

The video about her hair… so full of herself 😂 yes her hair may be long a thick but it has no shape or style to it and looks dead as anything! A decent haircut would do her wonders

ohdoris

VIP Member
Shannon probably diagnosed Billy herself. You know because she knows absolutely everything about everything & is infinitely better in life than everyone else :rolleyes:

• Haha

MummyL

She clearly constantly reads on here. Those flash cards was bought today after reading this thread. Stop telling him to look at you! All just for show! Why even film something like that? You need to look up autism parenting courses in your area asap Shannon love.

Reactions: 17

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Did you just compare travellers and gypsies to terrorists?
Surely you could have gone in a different direction here.
Did you stay up all night thinking of that? You know fine well I didn't compare them to terrorists 🙄 did I also compare them to school shooters too? No! I'm talking about the blatant racism and discrimination against travellers and gypsies which is no different to how Muslims and any other ethnic minority are treated. I mean just say you're a racist and move along eh😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17