Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mary11

Traveller people on here themselves said the likes of Bridgey and Shannon give people a bad name! Then wonder why people say things! Makes no sense to me and I didn’t hear anyone on here saying all travellers!
There has been a few commenters on here being openly bigoted towards travellers. Saying “most” of us and tarring us all with the same brush. Bridgey and shannon do give us a bad name but still doesnt give others the right to be racist towards a whole ethnic group because of them. I follow lots of creators on tiktok all from different cultures and ethnic minorities and if i was to jump on here and say something along the lines of most of “them” are the same id be ripped apart and rightfully so. People are against discrimination until it comes to travellers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Yeah apparently it’s racist to say that’s not fair on an animal. 🫠
the girl throws the word racism around far too much. A lot of travellers don’t treat their animals like that, myself included, it’s cruel. What’s the point of having one if you’re just gonna let it roam the yard and sleep in the stables? It’s wicked

• Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Calling an individual like Shannon out for her bad behaviour and for using her race as a shield isn’t racist. Tarring a whole ethnic group with the same brush is racist.

• Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Have you never heard of siblings being jealous? Wow! When my sister had her youngest child her older daughter reverted back to wanting a bottle because the baby was given one. They gave her a bottle after speaking to the health visitor who said if it helps, let her have, she'll outgrow it. Some people will pander to their children in times of need, it's called love
No bother Shannon

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I mean she lied and said her youngest couldnt sit unaided then got a load of backlash telling her to go to the gp or health visitor and suddenly she decided oh she can sit up and starts showing videos of her sitting up.
Attention seeking twat.
Who knows if Billy has arfid or asd,personally I think its none of tiktoks business and shouldnt be spoken about online but then again I dont think she should be showing her children online at all

pommynoir

VIP Member
She definitely doesn't sound like an Irish traveller to me, i say this as im irish and was brought up surrounded by settled irish travellers, I think her accent is unique to her, shes got a weird accent
Did you grow up around travellers at home or England? To me she sounds like Irish travellers who are born and reared in England, not travellers in Ireland.

soayemaluvly

I hate the way she goes on and on about traditional values and living as if it’s been going on in her family for generations. Think she forgets that she’s half Turkish. Never heard her say that her dad was a Turkish traveller (if that’s even a thing) so assume he’s ‘country folk’. Her mum clearly rebelled against the tradition if that’s the case!
---
And also I don’t care what anyone says it most definitely is discrimination if she’s actively telling her children not to mix with non travellers. Not all non travelling children rebel!

Rackley123

Chatty Member
L
Look On tik toc there is loads of them, that’s good that’s she’s raising awareness in the traveler community. Shannon said a few weeks ago it’s rude in her culture to talk about autism.
No it isn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ when she talks about ‘her culture’, she’s talking about her family. Not the rest of us. She talks so much shite

Reactions: 13

Kazzie20

VIP Member
too many people defending forgetting were on a gossip forum 🤣 i dont think theres much point commenting if you like her as thats not really the point of the thread
---
Like when I said Lizzie a 6-7 month old baby was seen wearing a size 7 nappy but apparently its her brothers 😂 when we toilet trained my 2half year old she wasnt even wearing size 7 and shes over 35lbs 😂

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
She’s wrong in her recent TikTok’s about in the community if you’re half a traveller it’s about who raised you and you chose what lifestyle to lead whether you are one. It’s literally in your blood if you’re traveller or not, that’s not how it works. Hence why it is recognised as racist using certain slurs, because it’s an ethnicity 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s like saying she’s not half Turkish because she’s chosen to lead a traveller lifestyle, it doesn’t change the fact her father is Turkish 🤷🏽‍♀️

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Is she not embarrassed? Shannon babe, you’ve got 7 pages on here, you’re really not the lead singer you think you are xxx

• Haha

Whitney98

Are we forgetting she was pregnant for 9 months? I’m pregnant just 3 months and I’ll be honest my house is a mess I’m exhausted the whole time and she done it with 2 small children.
of course not but are we also forgetting this is the girl who sits on tiktok slating other people for how clean there homes are ??🤭 i couldn’t give a shit how clean or dirty her home is tbh it’s the simple fact of she’s a hypocrite.
i clean my floors on my hands and knees but i don’t brag about it and definitely would not slate anyone that doesn’t 😂 like someone else has said it’s just what mums do don’t get no trophy for it lol

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
All Irish travellers in England have an Irish / traveller / English hybrid accent and not an English one because they don’t mix.
romany gypsys also have a “particular” accent.
This is true, you gain your accent from the people you mix with, not the area you live in. Lots of young Asian people with parents from Pakistan or Bangladesh have accents that differ, slightly, from people whose parents were born here and that's because they pick up bits of accents from their parents at home and their peers at school. It's how MLE has developed and the traveller accent is similar in that comes from lots of different accents and/or dialects

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
Babies don’t need to be wearing jewellery of any kind. It’s surely not safe for a start, but it also looks ghastly. There’s another video where the baby has a Louis Vuitton handbag - what the fuck?!

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Don't agree with most of her takes on tiktok but the situation with Billy's eating and people trying to patronise her over it in the comments. I was a massively picky eater as a child, looking back probably had undiagnosed arfid as can see a lot of similarities. And certain textures/foods were actually triggering to the point I would be sick or point blank refuse to eat. Literally lived off of pasta and grated cheese. My poor mum must've been on the verge of a mental breakdown 💀🤣 On this occasion I can understand where Shannon is coming from, I'm sure she knows her kids eating habits better than some random stranger online
To be fair, random strangers shouldn’t know about her children’s eating habits at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
They never even seem to do any crafts or painting etc either. She’s probably too bothered about getting anything on that hideous sofa circa 1982
That “expensive” rug she’s always banging on about is hideous. You’d never guess anyone under 60 lived in that house

• Haha

kek93x

I just can’t stand her she’s a racist cow, so up her own arse & she’s nothing to write home about she’s a skank. She has no room to talk about ‘country people’ because I have never ever had a good interaction with a traveller, a 15 year old traveller from a site local to us drove into my husbands car on a main road drove off when my husband confronted him he & the other traveller men from the site took my husbands ear lobe off with a machete!!!!! Yes a machete & then threw feces at his car!! That’s just one occasion…

• Wow

Becca0888

They are weird looking. She’s dressed like a tart for someone who claims to have so much self respect & morals 🤣🤣
Tbh I’ve always thought this about ‘Irish’ travellers!! Claim to be top class clean decent girls but then walk around half naked.

then they have the cheek to call English travellers a show 😂😂😂😂