Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gail2611

I can’t describe how much it fills my heart to hear people say that they don’t agree with parents of sen children sharing there children’s lives and struggles on social media. I’ve got a child on the spectrum well teenanger now and he would be mortified if I put his struggles out on my socials. I’m sick of this sen mummy hun club, there just exploiting there kids and the majority are fucking obnoxious. I’ve had some tough times with my son , but I have a little cry and carry on. Social media is a curse

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Loveitme

VIP Member
her hair is fucking shite.its so limp and lifeless.Colour is wank as well,looks dull as dishwater ,like her life

Reactions: 21

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Travellers wonder why country people don't like them most of them are judgemental and racist .
But we’re really not. I don’t think I should be labelled the same because according to you, most of us are judgemental and racist. Surely that’s the same as me saying I’m discriminated against by ‘country people’ so therefore all of you are also racist and derogatory? I don’t think like that because I’m not a fool and know a few bad people don’t make up the majority of a group of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rackley123

Chatty Member
As a traveller myself, I find her extremely judgemental. One thing that we don’t do is parade our children on the internet where anyone can see, especially tiktok which is known for having n0nces on there getting their fix. You don’t show the whole of social media where your children sleep. So she needs to look at herself before she judges anyone else on anything.

Loveitme

VIP Member
That “expensive” rug she’s always banging on about is hideous. You’d never guess anyone under 60 lived in that house
everything is sooo expensive according to her but doesnt mean its not hideous.My gran had those ornaments Shannon has in the cabinets and shes been dead and gone 15 years god rest her soul
---
So according to Shannon’s comment section on her latest post everyone is jealous of her! This is what keeps this girl on tic tock, people licking her arse!
jealous of what ,the shit chavvy lash extensions,the hair that needs 6 inches cut off and a deep condition ? or is it the convict husband,the care home on wheels she calls her home or maybe its the a class parenting and making shit up about your kids development for clout .

Last edited:
  • Haha

angel89

I honestly think this young lady has been bullied within the travelling community for being over weight. I’m not apart if the community, but from what Iv seen, the woman can be vile to each other for not “fitting the norm and having the perfect weight, lips, makeup etc” Considering she’s not long had a baby, the pressure she’s put on herself to just snap back is insane. I’m not a fan of Shannon but you can clearly see she’s suffering with her self-esteem.

Reactions: 19

Sazza25

VIP Member
Cos she’s just as bad as the person who commented it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t agree with the original comment, but I don’t think it’s right saying about anyone dying imo
Maybe that girl should have thought about what she wrote then, actions have consequences I don't blame Shannon for saying what she said

Gossipgoat

Can’t deny Lizzie is a cute baby but something about her naked in that chef dress and hat really doesn’t sit right with me. Definitely not something I would post do a load of strangers on the internet 😔 bless her

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I hope she sees this but, does she realise she’s massively generalising that country people live like that. And thus being discriminatory?
---
I get the impression lots of the travelling community don’t like her.
---
I’m sure she puts the accent on tbh, sounds different all the time.
Exactly that. A lot of travellers don’t like her because she speaks utter shit and actually makes us all seem like racist and derogatory arseholes. I think she needs to remember that whether she likes it or not, Turkish or not, she’s half ‘country person’. Hate that term.

nichew

VIP Member
Shannon probably diagnosed Billy herself. You know because she knows absolutely everything about everything & is infinitely better in life than everyone else :rolleyes:
Im not expert but being shut off in a room all day left to trash the place while a loads of shit plays on the tv. With no interaction or took off anywhere. is prob 90% of the problem.
---
Yeah I agree, her and Bridgey are the type to never admit they're wrong, always got to be in the right. There's no shame in admitting you were wrong about something, just reeks of arrogance the way they carry on 😬
I really think she spoilt her self. Did good about the age of marrying changing. But then has turnt into a total jackass. Everything she’s calls ppl out for she’s guilty her self of. Like the smell of social services, she’s still prob got a slight lingering of them around her own self still.

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
bridgey blocked me last year because she said in video that she doesn't think people can be transgender, she thinks it wrong and weird etc etc and i commented and said "so you don't want to be discriminated against for being an ethnic minority as a traveller... but you don't have any issues discriminating against other minorities??" .... lo and behold, block. truth hurts i assume.

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
who the f does she think she is 'because of the norms of your culture' .Racist prick,f off shannon! The prejudice against anyone who isnt a traveller stinks

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
In a vid yesterday Shannon says she was fighting coppers at 14 but she judges country people for being out drinking in fields at 14 because it's poor parenting. Is fighting coppers not a result of poor parenting or did her nanny know she was doing it?

• Haha