Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she saw something on my page, asked me where I got it from, bought it, posted it on her page and then told everyone about her amazing idea, I was like ahhh I’m starting a trend with my idea (as more people started doing the same) and the idiot kept deleting my comments. Obviously she got all the credit for it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember she saw something on my page, asked me where I got it from, bought it, posted it on her page and then told everyone about her amazing idea, I was like ahhh I’m starting a trend with my idea (as more people started doing the same) and the idiot kept deleting my comments. Obviously she got all the credit for it 🙄
What was it?!

I’ve seen her do this before!

Ok so what is going on with the holiday thing? It’s posted in an ad style showing every aspect off in such a positive light posting pics with managers etc, farewell gifts trying out different rooms and tagging them in every single story, but not tagged as ad and she says it’s not but why on earth would you go to that much effort to upload all those pictures and do all the posts tagging them in and I can’t for the life of me ever imagine asking staff for pictures 🙈 either it is an undisclosed ad or she’s hoping they’ll see it and ask her to work with them next time or other companies will and she can move into travel blogging? What’s everyone’s thoughts? It’s left me so confused tonight lol just why I don’t get it if it’s not an ad! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh sorry I thought it was an ad with how much she is going on about it. Imagine coming back from hols and just doing all her posts, how time consuming if it isn’t an ad. So boring, unfollowed

Reactions: 4
Oh sorry I thought it was an ad with how much she is going on about it. Imagine coming back from hols and just doing all her posts, how time consuming if it isn’t an ad. So boring, unfollowed
It definitely looks like an ad it’s so weird

Reactions: 2
And then spend ages uploading it all kissing the companies arse and tagging them in to show thousands of strangers who aren’t actually your friends so probably don’t really care and aren’t ever going to go there

The latest holiday post pretty much sums her up. Yeah the garden chairs are oh so pretty but the whole holiday looks so dull. Like her life.

Reactions: 5
Totally right about her holiday photos.
All staged, more than likely to try and grab the attention of the holiday reps/ hotel to gift her a free holiday in the future. I get everyone stages photos at home and stuff but on holiday is a bit much...
Go on a jet ski, go diving, do anything! But take photos of a book..

Reactions: 2
The only other times I’ve seen people post photos of the staff from hotels are the weirdos from trip advisor who take a photo of every crevice of the hotel! there has to be something in this for her especially to sway them away from that other chain of hotels they always go to?!

Reactions: 1
Totally right about her holiday photos.
All staged, more than likely to try and grab the attention of the holiday reps/ hotel to gift her a free holiday in the future. I get everyone stages photos at home and stuff but on holiday is a bit much...
Go on a jet ski, go diving, do anything! But take photos of a book..
Yeah that’s it I think thats what’s so weird about it, it’s not so much the sharing the photos to thousands of strangers it’s that those are the sort of holiday pictures taken and shared they’re all staged like why go to that much effort it’s gotta be for a reason, I don’t come back from holiday and want to look at a load of pictures of chairs that I took to reminisce about my holiday, where’s the ones of them actually doing anything or having fun, I don’t doubt they might’ve been taken some for personal collections but in which case there’s clearly a calculated reason to share only the stages ones then

The only other times I’ve seen people post photos of the staff from hotels are the weirdos from trip advisor who take a photo of every crevice of the hotel! there has to be something in this for her especially to sway them away from that other chain of hotels they always go to?!
They do seem a bit like weirdo trip advisor people to be fair lol she’s definitely a letter writer/ complainer too

I thought it was an ad but noticed she said its not. But she was booking another holiday today so maybe thats going to be a free one. I noticed the housebuild is also going there in next couple of weeks so seems bit coincidental how they both get soooo many gifts

Reactions: 1
It has to be an ad. There isn't a single other holiday maker in the pools or areas of the hotel she's taken pics of so it's clearly not being used by anyone else at the time the photos were taken.
Are they even her pics or has she been given the majority of them to post? It looks like a holiday brochure

Reactions: 4
Who seriously goes on holiday comes back and writes a blog about it all? It has to be an AD, why else would she do it

Reactions: 7
Definitely something fishy going on, why else would you go to all the bother of advertising it so much?? Or maybe she's hoping they will invite her back out again free of charge as a thank you. I'm sure I saw another instagrammer sharing pics of being on holiday at the exact same place not long ago too, I can't remember who it was now 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.