Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a while ago because she’s BORING AF and just had a little look now. Her feed looks exactly the same as it did a few months ago 😴 she literally just recycles her content. Idk how she has so many followers

Reactions: 1
Cannot abide this show off bush pig. Had to unfollow a long time ago. All the cashback posts.. gifted everything.. living in a cream show home where she just rips all her ideas & tips off YouTube... Wasting perfectly good materials to replace them with idential gifted items. Awful woman.

Same boring posts over and over again. Swipe up for kitchen tour, swipe up for this boring tour, swipe up for that boring tour. Swipe up to see a room that I've made into a gym yet clearly don't go into it unless I'm hoovering.

Captions are all the same. Happy Monday, happy Wednesday, happy Sunday. Never any personal stories either. No out doing shopping, no split decision videos or photos. She literally doesn't post anything unless it's staged. The most boring Instagram ever

Reactions: 5
How on earth is she still getting freebies and paid for ads from companies when her content lately is terrible?!

Reactions: 2
How on earth is she still getting freebies and paid for ads from companies when her content lately is terrible?!
It’s literally Groundhog Day her feed! So boring.
I bet she was fuming Mrs Hinch was on her gifted stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is as dull as dish water. How the hell she have so many followers.
She has no interaction with people

Reactions: 2
She and her house are dull.

She is not getting gifted tit so not on insta so much.

All the other dull minions have taken over

Reactions: 4
This is pretty cheeky https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18462241 , she has had several articles and adverts that mention her name and she shared these articles on her own platform so she has shared her name on her platform. Her comments on her own socials and her own website were littered with her name also.

This website is full of defamatory comments about me, as an Instagram
profile Mrs [REDACTED] home, recently they have also began using my first name in which i have never shared myself on my platform which brings this defamatory page up when you search my full name, I work in a school so my work and students could find this which is very damaging. I’ve requested my first name removed from the site to break the connection to the Instagram account and have been ignored.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is pretty cheeky https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18462241 , she has had several articles and adverts that mention her name and she shared these articles on her own platform so she has shared her name on her platform. Her comments on her own socials and her own website were littered with her name also.

profile Mrs [REDACTED] home, recently they have also began using my first name in which i have never shared myself on my platform which brings this defamatory page up when you search my full name, I work in a school so my work and students could find this which is very damaging. I’ve requested my first name removed from the site to break the connection to the Instagram account and have been ignored.
Aww poor baby. Perhaps she should look at why ppl dont like what she does

If she works in a school her social media settings should be private and her name somewhat different so people can’t easily find you. She’s hardly a shrinking violet, you can’t have your cake and eat it love! You don’t want intrusion, don’t plaster yourself and your home and family all over the internet. Simple

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t work in a school. Her blog says she works in student services at a university. If she worked in a school she definitely would not be allowed open social media accounts... i work in safeguarding and know full well school staff have to sign social media declarations in accordance with school policy! Also, school students would know her as Mrs Rackley, not by her first name, which defeats the object of her complaint.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.