Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed her garden post it’s marked as ad now but I followed her when she did it originally an nothing was marked as ad it was all as if they’d bought it bet she’s gutted now she has to declare it all and we can all now see it was freebies!

Reactions: 3
Ladies... I've read the blog post. And just before I was about to drop dead from boredom I spied the comment "for the last 2 days we upgraded our room" and boom there's the reason for the posts stories and general acting like you've never been on holiday before.
That would definitely explain it! And if she goes back she'll get a free upgrade more than likely, either that or a free stay 😑

Reactions: 2
Ppl talking about mrs rackleys holiday advert not an advert to Sani. She is now thanking the housebuild for her recommendation.i know the HB has said she is going there in next couple of weeks. Hmm wonder if she is being gifted that. Mrs R will be the next one with a free one after her ad not ad

It’s just desperate and as I’ve said before about her - she’s greedy. Replacing things that are relatively new and perfectly fine, huge meal portions and now begging holidays.
Before this holiday she went to the same hotel year after year -they clearly haven’t gifted her a holiday this year though 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do people think they are so entitled to free stuff! Pay for your own holiday like everyone else you clearly have money. People thinking they are so high and mighty really piss me off. You’re no one!

Reactions: 10
More swipe ups for her blog... bore off! Is it me or does anyone else think her heart isn’t really in instagram? She clearly prefers blogging maybe because it’s less personal and thinks it’s more professional and less cringey? But yet keeps the Instagram going as that’s the better revenue stream and more freebies can be blagged through it? She just literally posts the bare minimum to get by it seems and repeats same content she obviously doesn’t want to share her personal life or do talking stories like many others do now which is fine but that seems to be the popular thing to do now and how accounts get big and keep engagement up so seems weird she is a big as she is, she will never give it up though as she’s all for what she can get for free with minimum effort so she will continue to post the same old room tours, ads and be rude her to followers who ask questions as she won’t give up the freebies it brings

Definitely something fishy going on, why else would you go to all the bother of advertising it so much?? Or maybe she's hoping they will invite her back out again free of charge as a thank you. I'm sure I saw another instagrammer sharing pics of being on holiday at the exact same place not long ago too, I can't remember who it was now 🤔
The housebuild. Shes been loads of times and is going again soon. Mrs R actually thanked her for recommending it. Bet theyve both got it gifted

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed that despite how “houseproud” Mrs R is, the woodwork in her house is so tatty. Every pic tagged #showhome. Never seen a show home with skirting boards like that hun. Zoom in on any pic and its so obvious.

Anyone else noticed that despite how “houseproud” Mrs R is, the woodwork in her house is so tatty. Every pic tagged #showhome. Never seen a show home with skirting boards like that hun. Zoom in on any pic and its so obvious.
Ohh yes I’ve just had a look! 😂 the radiators are really tasty looking too

• Haha
@Bluebird7 non of her follower stats add up, which means that she is buying those followers! You can’t have that many followers and only get a few thousand likes 😂 if you scroll down the list, most are fake accounts.

Her home is just for Instagram. Got board with the same posts and refers that were not needed.. just wasting money

I don’t even know why there is a thread wasted on this account?! Her house is boring beige, all she does is swipe up tours 😴 I unfollowed pretty soon after I followed and she does love an exclamation mark, putting it at the end of every sentence!!! 😂

Reactions: 4
She just keeps ripping out rooms and doing them up again. Would she be doing that if everything wasn’t free? Stupid woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.