Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day, I haven't been on here in ages as I was blocked and didn't wanna be the one who had to ask what was going on. But I can see alllllll now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a day, I haven't been on here in ages as I was blocked and didn't wanna be the one who had to ask what was going on. But I can see alllllll now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
I am also a member of the Great Unblocked of 2020 πŸ™Œ

At least now you’ll have some entertainment whilst you’re stuck in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh man I am living for this. What a u turn now she is a mega boss babe and feeling so happy.

Surely it can't be long until the next meldrum meltdown....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs Teeny Tiny selling a size small jacket as it’s too small for her. Needs to do a bit more ramming at the gym πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
109k bastards! So she’s unblocked or accepted 9k followers today? This is going to be a classic meldrum fuckup in the making.
How many bots did she buy when she was at the hairdresser?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bot central. What a tit. See the lumps of arbonne floating around her water bottle. Looks delicious. And people pay for this tit. bleeping hell fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And there you have it........building up all this time u til she found her latest scam, now she goes public! Are we to believe she has added 8000 followers? Really?..πŸ‚πŸ’©πŸ’©

Reactions: 9
Pouring the dust of dreams in to her water bottle and seeing it all clumped together and not dissolving as she whirled the pish coloured water round with her straw was vile 🀒 I really hope that no naive followers believe her rubbish and spend Β£200 on this tit. She should be ashamed that this is how she makes her money, such an inspiration for her daughters πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol its desperate maybe worries about inland revenue or just flog more crap.

Mrs meldrum haunts her. She clearly craves the attention.
I wouldn't be surprised you tube come back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
🀣 🀣 🀣 Well that wasn't forever was it Beggy? Got over your name haunting you then?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol its desperate maybe worries about inland revenue or just flight more crap.

Mrs meldrum haunts her. She clearly craves the attention.
I wouldn't be surprised you tube come back.
But what would she film?! Her life is as dull as dishwater 🀣 She doesn’t feature her kids anymore (though probably will reintroduce them if she can make some money from them again...), her dog’s grown up, she has little fashion sense, her interior design leaves a lot to be desired, she’s half-arsed at the gym (and every other fad she starts), she does NOTHING else with her days... I genuinely have no idea what content she can bring to Instagram/YouTube!

Reactions: 8
Wow the hair if she does read here she deffo didn't take my advise I see she is back i am unblocked just watched her why she back what a scratter not so long ago I would of sed welcome back what a dick I feel now she is trash like her tacky cheap extensions

Reactions: 3
But what would she film?! Her life is as dull as dishwater 🀣 She doesn’t feature her kids anymore (though probably will reintroduce them if she can make some money from them again...), her dog’s grown up, she has little fashion sense, her interior design leaves a lot to be desired, she’s half-arsed at the gym (and every other fad she starts), she does NOTHING else with her days... I genuinely have no idea what content she can bring to Instagram/YouTube!
Her dream kitchen. Her future renovation plans.
Few days in life with gym dig walk healthy living dropping in arbonne products left right and centre.

8000 unblocked... I’m confused thought there was only 15 of us bastards?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

welcome back grabby selldrum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay so guys I just got a notification that Mrs meldrum has accepted my follow request on Instagram I have so much to catch up on here’s me thinking I was blocked πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am hurt and offended she hasn’t unblocked me. Although we do have history I guess.. still waiting for those lawyers Reb. You witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Might wanna try turning the iron on hun. Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.