Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much COVID funding would they have received and do they have to pay any of it back?
they could have taken a bounce back loan which does need to be paid back but not for a year, the loans could be anything up to £50K ....They could also both be on furlough from Mrs Meldrum ltd and could be taking in a combined amount of over £1000 a month...,

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I’m remotely surprised but this close to Christmas, most parents spend every penny on their children, and trying to survive financially. It’s a tight time of year at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a global pandemic where thousands have last jobs/had pay cuts. The last thing most mothers would think to do is splash out at least £100 (I’m no hairdresser so guessing roughly here) on a full head of extensions 3 weeks before Christmas. Read the room Beggy!

PS. They look tit

Reactions: 23
She’s gonna have a nice big vets bill to pay, I hope sure has insurance but that’s going to push her premium up

Reactions: 10
He probably jumped/fell out her arms when she was carrying him like an overgrown baby or hurt himself running round all that tick laden bracken she likes to think is her own woods.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
how the duck did he hurt himself so badly???????

Oh yes - because his owner is a bleeping womble.
Wouldn't be surprised if he knocked it falling to the floor after having to wriggle & squirm free from Beggy's grip.

If she wanted a dog to pick up and carry around all the time, why didn't see get a smaller breed? Is there a status that comes with horse ownership? I dunno.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She probably dropped him, you don’t wake up with a dislocated knee cap.
My puppy was 12 weeks old when he jumped from my arms and his leg was limping.
Cue rush emergency vets he was fine no injury.
We have upto 4k pet insurance and pay monthly pet plan.
If she doesn't have pet insurance I fear for the cost.

Poor bertay boy

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the 'fourth baby' is insured?
Woke up with a dislocated knee cap 😂 that is clearly impossible. Probably the way she picks him up or she’s over exercised him, he’s hurt it and she hasn’t bloody noticed for 24 hours!!! I check my dog over everyday for anything untoward.
Hope the is okay as I don’t like animals in pain just come on beggy be a responsible owner! I know accidents happen but not when a dogs asleep unless he’s allowed the run of the house at night and got into mischief!

Reactions: 17
What she meant to say was when she woke up today she noticed the poor dog was limping and in pain,
likeliest cause given her ridiculous habit of picking him up Which he clearly doesn’t enjoy because we have seen him biting her hand to get her to put him down , he has landed awkwardly and dislocated his kneecap hopefully that will stop her now , and in the future from doing this , being a dog owner who loves their dog you would usually do everything in your power to avoid injury, not to mention huge pet bills which will encourage this daft wife to stop picking the poor dog up !

Reactions: 18
I'd say lots of their spending power comes courtesy of the bank of (her) mummy and daddy.....

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why I’m remotely surprised but this close to Christmas, most parents spend every penny on their children, and trying to survive financially. It’s a tight time of year at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a global pandemic where thousands have last jobs/had pay cuts. The last thing most mothers would think to do is splash out at least £100 (I’m no hairdresser so guessing roughly here) on a full head of extensions 3 weeks before Christmas. Read the room Beggy!

PS. They look tit
I got quoted £80 is cheapest for hair and it can go up to £650 that’s without fitting so your looking at least a couple of hundred on the extensions

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Google tells me this knee problem is quite common with bad breeding. Maybe not so F1 after all.

• Haha

It’s a relatively common thing and she’s milking it. Happens to my dog a fair bit and the op is no guarantee it’ll fix it. Just one of those things and as quick as it happens it tends to go back to normal again. Certainly not a bleeping drama.

It’s a relatively common thing and she’s milking it. Happens to my dog a fair bit and the op is no guarantee it’ll fix it. Just one of those things and as quick as it happens it tends to go back to normal again. Certainly not a bleeping drama.

Reactions: 8
Woke up with a dislocated knee cap 😂 that is clearly impossible. Probably the way she picks him up or she’s over exercised him, he’s hurt it and she hasn’t bloody noticed for 24 hours!!! I check my dog over everyday for anything untoward.
Hope the is okay as I don’t like animals in pain just come on beggy be a responsible owner! I know accidents happen but not when a dogs asleep unless he’s allowed the run of the house at night and got into mischief!
Maybe he had restless legs too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He probably jumped/fell out her arms when she was carrying him like an overgrown baby or hurt himself running round all that tick laden bracken she likes to think is her own woods.
I was just thinking this. He’s a dog. Not an accessory to be carried. She carries him in hurtful positions, and you can see in his face he doesn’t like it.

And the hair... she has no idea the amount of effort that extensions need to keep them looking nice.
Can’t wait to see them in a couple of weeks.
Unless she planning on booking herself in every week for a blow dry they will be a matter mess in no time.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s obvious where they have got the money from for the kitchen and big spends over the last few months..... they have taken the government financial packages that have been put in place Over covid.

I think she was probably earning a lot at one point from “influencing” but I think it’s all gone. If they had money she wouldn’t be flogging used kids pyjamas for £3 on selling sites.

as has been discussed at length, lee will be earning a moderate salary but this won’t go far with all of their huge outgoings.

you’re right - she won’t make any real money from Arbonne - give it 3 months and it will be long forgotten about.

she’s honestly nothing but the punchline for our jokes.
Remember she was crying piss poor not so long ago and now all of a sudden come 2020, shutting her YouTube channel and she's suddenly rolling in it. She's a lying little beeatch who has very obviously used the government schemes to her full advantage. I hope to god they are investigated and have to pay it all back. I absolutely can not stand this pathetic excuse for a human being.

I'd say lots of their spending power comes courtesy of the bank of (her) mummy and daddy.....
Courtesy of the tax payer in 2020.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.