Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Hair extension update or shall we call it Worzel watch? 😉
Lol is frozen still in fashion she could be ana/ else impersonator on the side.

Holy shit. She is trying to morph into a 20something instahun.

Trying being the operating word. Failing.
Its bloody hilarious she fails grasp shes a 31 year old rural mum of 3 in Scotland.

View attachment 336619
Oh stop it Beggy, you make it too easy for us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is she kissing the pot? She used to do same with the olay cream.
Is the shit she holding the thing that gives her the magic glow amongst the nuclear greenery that is her garden?

she is looking so rough now isn’t she. Bloated pasty face, bulging eyes with big sunken hollows underneath, cracking triple chin and those hideously cheap & tacky polyester extensions that seriously look like something you’d buy in a toy shop for a wee girl to practise doing hairstyles on..... what a mess she’s made of herself.
Agree how the mighty have fallen.
She looks bloody awful not at all glowy or healthy.
That hair is dire.
If she flogging shit main channel then she's getting desperate clearly engagement mind body arse home page not enough.
Whats engagement and likes to the post of her kissing the pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Awhenny

VIP Member
Oh FFS I have that 50 shades of scotland print...have had it about 5 years and the artist is a fab children’s author and illustrator...and now all I will do every time I see it is think of bloody Beggy 🤦‍♀️
I know...i have it too🙈 Gutted she has it.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Come on you teasers... More screenshots of her shite not just the shit hot choc!!!🙏🙏 need a laugh... 4 more get ups!!!

• Haha

Mumblitz

#100 Mrs Meldrum a moon face with a glow, Sign up to me, my fizzy stick‘s do help! My hair is worse than my parenting..which says a lot, thank god for pat who does the lot!

Booklover

VIP Member
Who did she go swimming with? As no one to look after kids if Lee went. Maybe Cath? Or her mum???!
and she makes two baileys hot chocolates. I don’t know any man who would drink a baileys hot chocolate
If you look on stories when she's walking near the stream there's two adults there, one of which I think is Pat.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I tried googling to find her mind bodybollocks instagram with no luck.. Can someone in post a clickable link to it🙏..need a laugh and be part of the beggy bollocks n banter!😆