Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearla Baxter

Wow the hair if she does read here she deffo didn't take my advise I see she is back i am unblocked just watched her why she back what a scratter not so long ago I would of sed welcome back what a dick I feel now she is trash like her tacky cheap extensions

Reactions: 3

Lhasalife

She’s probably seen that wallpaper Rochelle Humes flying of to Dubai and wants part of the action! She is crazy!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
She shouldn’t keep pickin him up he doesn’t like it! My mums dog won’t let you pick her up only her dad can lol my brothers sausage dogs love being picked up but that’s how you stop a sausage from barking 🤣🌭🤣

avabella

VIP Member
Most offshore companies wise to the tricks and so the general rule is you don't get paid for your first trip off, so you need to take the financial hit. Trips after that are paid.

Pearla Baxter

Why is it when these influencers get extensions, they all become obsessed with twiddling thurr hurr? It's so gross! Stop making it more greasy by putting your grabby-grubby paws through it!! Infuriating. Horrible habit. Always think it looks very self-centred when people fiddling with their hair :rolleyes:

STOP TOUCHING IT FFS!
What exactly was she touching 😱

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Over £200 who the hell would part with that much money. It’s much easier to have a healthy kick that spend that!!! She’s absolutely bonkers. No way she paid that, she would have got it so cheap by joining
She would never spend that herself, never!

ScottyT123

Chatty Member

Someone please save the Meldrum girls from their mother losing the plot and getting further involved in MLMs surely SOMEONE has some sense round her? Daddy Cannon maybe?
He’s the laziest of the lot. He’s indulged his wife and his daughter forever. He can’t be arsed and just throws money at whichever one of them is griping on any one day.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Can we have more screen shots of the utter hilarious shite she puts out??? Only seen the fanny gap leggings shit shot on here!!.. Talk of lee etc....?? Be kind...😆 to us who blocked or not followers!!! The visual images will illustrate fully tattle bastards amazing put downs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2