Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Seemed to be an issue with the last link,
new thread 🙂

Happy Gal

Can someone who follows her direct the sheep to Annie Deadman 21 day blast...qualified trainer & costs a fraction of the shit she is peddaling!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
just saw ashly Raes story tonight she is on an arbonne team call with the guy who is beggars up line and pretty sure I saw beggars on it too, jump on to ashly area stories and see if you think it’s beggars. Least we know now that they are deffo in there same lame team
I can’t see her

fireflies

VIP Member
But what would she film?! Her life is as dull as dishwater 🤣 She doesn’t feature her kids anymore (though probably will reintroduce them if she can make some money from them again...), her dog’s grown up, she has little fashion sense, her interior design leaves a lot to be desired, she’s half-arsed at the gym (and every other fad she starts), she does NOTHING else with her days... I genuinely have no idea what content she can bring to Instagram/YouTube!
Her dream kitchen. Her future renovation plans.
Few days in life with gym dig walk healthy living dropping in arbonne products left right and centre.

Snarkytat

I follow another vlogger who I used to love for their minimalist, low waste, vegan content. They've got very successful and now it's ads all the time, PR packages left & centre and a home filled with "stuff". I couldn't believe it when last year this girl did an ad for Function of Beauty saying it was the best stuff ever when only a few months earlier she'd been making her own shampoo... I guess it's inevitable, they get successful, the ads flood in, they start to employ their own husbands & partners. Next comes the move to the massive house.
At least this girl is honest enough to admit that when you reach 500,000 on YT you make a ton of money.
Which YT is this, I’d like to see her old content