Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Toxic positivity
Engage to recruit (that means effort so
Maybe not)
hide the branding on some posts

Check all of the above

Wow! I mentioned upthread that I was invited (without knowing where I was going) to a recruitment night and the crowd scenes at the beginning are accurate. They are all whipped up to a trance like state.
She has no idea what she’s walking into, blinded by the 💰

I had to laugh when this Vlogger mentioned the embarrassment of the spouse having to go back to work
Total coincidence honesty I think I just posted the same video ?? I just watched it tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yoyofloflo

She’s actually disgusting. I’ll be honest I look at her and she always reminds me like she would be dirty. You know the kind of girl who puts a fresh layer of make up on top of the day before and would be sticky to the touch 🤢 Most people that think themselves something of above class usually are clatty minks. I don’t quite think she’s getting the point in a buff she’s is full on rank!!

Same here my son can’t get enough 😂 If you can get it try the clementine one it’s lovely.
I have ordered some refills today but clementine was not in stock until
Think its Lees mum, far too wide a footbed to be mummy Cannon 😂

On the velvetiser topic, are they really worth it? Like Lee, I have a fancy coffee machine with a milk frother that I use for making powder hot chocolate (I've been using the stove for traditional cocoa with melted chocolate) but I'm intrigued by the velvetiser, just not sure if I need another kitchen appliance?
In my opinion they are yes. I have a neapresso frother that I use for latte’s as well and I have tried it in that but it just doesn’t do it the same. The velvetiser heats it to the perfect temp and just makes the best choc I have had.

Miss A

I quite like the kitchen , although it needs some art on the walls in bright colours . Is this their whole downstairs ? Do they have a separate living room ? I always think living room / kitchens are great but I’d like a separate living room that’s not part of the kitchen aswell !

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
just saw ashly Raes story tonight she is on an arbonne team call with the guy who is beggars up line and pretty sure I saw beggars on it too, jump on to ashly area stories and see if you think it’s beggars. Least we know now that they are deffo in there same lame team

fireflies

VIP Member
Ok would insta be classed as video production activity as that's their line business on companies House.
They have no active you tube channels and her insta been private for months.
Last statement was published August but filed year ending Feb.
Shows a increase of 10k between 2019 and 2020 assets minus liabilities 55k.
Not sure who her creditors would be other than inland revenue.
Next accounts were due by end November and think will be published in Feb I guess these will show any massive cash injection.
Also employees only says 1 doesn't show lees name yet still shows as named director.

• Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’m unblocked!! Shes getting desperate!! Haven;t read the full thread from today but my god that Arbonne drink thing looked awful lumpy!! Obviously does nothing for hair though! Despite making her feel amazing!
It’s definitely helping to plump her smug face, chins and neck though

• Haha
I did a google image search of some of the shit she affiliate linked and this loungewear set is £49! She really needs to read the bloody room
537926FD-15FE-41B3-936E-AF884D0C9495.jpeg

• Wow

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Hahaha she’s such a tool!!! Remember when she practically wet herself when Whalar sent her flowers?! Pathetic creature.
What’s Whalar? 😂

So much self-indulgent tripe on both of those guys pages, they hardly even mention arbonne! 😂 it’s all about them and their narcissistic tendencies it’s no wonder why they are pals with beggars

skylark13

VIP Member
I’m still blocked!!! But I was a lucky recipient of one of Lee’s “special DMs” so maybe those of us in that club will never be unblocked!!
I’m also still blocked (silly I was in the first place - called her out v constructively about yet another undeclared ad) and never had one of Lee’s DMs. How mysterious!