Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pityparty

Could he have jumped from the back of the blue seat? I dont have dogs so not sure if that's likely lol. If shes putting him there shes more mental than I thought.

Reactions: 1

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Just had a wee giggle - I’ve just started watching Schitts Creek on Netflix and the mum is being lured into a pyramid scheme called Allez Vous where you can win an Audi if you sell enough - obvious piss take of Arbonne and other MLM schemes 😂
The Meldrums could be the Rose family. Although “not without your salopettes!” would make Lee more of a Moira

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Could he have jumped from the back of the blue seat? I dont have dogs so not sure if that's likely lol. If shes putting him there shes more mental than I thought.
Theres a lamp behind the blue chair, I thought the same at first till I had a closer look

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Ay in this case it proves shes not a lieing narcissistic twat in this case she a emotional cold attention seeking narcissistic twat.
Pinochio lives another day.
Clearly the seriousness of the situation not sure if Karen's well enough post on instagram.
Yeah, I guess it depends really. A lot of my family members have had heart attacks and they’ve all been different. Some of them had silent heart attacks and they recovered very quickly, they just stayed in hospital for testing, but they went back to work within a couple of weeks, whereas others were more serious and they almost died. I’m guessing she’s the first one from the fact she’s on insta and stuff.

fireflies

VIP Member
Her mum has actually commented on that post👀
What did she say?

I hope grandad was phoned the news before seeing it on social media
Don't know what to think if it really happened and this is her reaction then she's as psycho as we thought.
If shes living I wonder how family ,freinds and locals react seeing her insta and knowing the truth or knowing she exaggerated and exploited her ill mother for extra engagement and attention.

I always wondered if any come back towards Lee from industry or freinds who knew he didn't nearly die in a helicopter

Catlover360

Covid government Money paid for the kitchen....
How would she have got any money because of Covid? I thought only registered business owners could get any help? If she did where is my bloody money lol. Does it work differently in Scotland?

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the business net worth is £46.5k according to the free business information online.

• Wow

C7645

VIP Member
lee went through a phase of sliding into people’s DMs and sending what he believed to be passive aggressive messages of someone dared to comment anything not kicking their arses on their insta posts. I think I commented about them not taking poppy to Disney and was the lucky recipient of one of his messages and a customary block
Thanks! Makes sense now 👍🏻

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Sorry can someone screenshot... Tell me what's happened to her dog/horse/bertay man of the house??? How injured?? What.. when.. How What exactly has she revealed??? 🤷👍

koalabear53

Chatty Member
The cheeks are utterly ridiculous... Is it filler?... must have been recent??? So who when where.?.. Surely Scotland tier break of rules... ?? Can some clever tattle bastard snip that photo today with shiny hamster cheeks next to a recent few days earlier totally different one...? Proof by photo comparison??? Never seen someone with cheeks like that overturn celebs etc???!!😷