Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booberella

Just finished watching the BBC MLM documentary there - a good watch for the weekend, and so very true, it's all a cult! Thanks for the recommendation (y)

Reactions: 4

Catwoman

VIP Member
Amy being Mum whiz also local has a post about promoting charity shops. So was Begsy's little 'haul' connected to a promotion? 🤔

Reactions: 3

koalabear53

Chatty Member
She s still doing the horses gram😣she s even got an ad and an artist has painted his portrait... bet she got it free but hey no posting of Gifted😤

B E R T I E the Cockapoo (@bertie_the_f1cockapoo) • Instagram photos and videos
www.instagram.com › bertie_the_f1cock...

• Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
Wow! I mentioned upthread that I was invited (without knowing where I was going) to a recruitment night and the crowd scenes at the beginning are accurate. They are all whipped up to a trance like state.
She has no idea what she’s walking into, blinded by the 💰

I had to laugh when this Vlogger mentioned the embarrassment of the spouse having to go back to work
Yip, reminded me on a certain someone 😉

JayMar

Wow aff linking earrings from etsy!! Making money off of someone else’s small business just seems very cheeky to me!
I've a funny feeling they're from someone she knows in Aberdeen (don't shoot me but I bought a pair she linked a couple months ago and they came from Banchory)

Primrose2

Chatty Member
What the fuck have I missed! I’ve been blocked since the summer, happened to look at her account the other day 100k followers, now all us blocked bastards are unlblocked and she is at 110k!!

• Haha

Pityparty

Kitchen tour does look better when it's all tidy but still it looks a bit meh and uninspired.

Dog would only get up there if a chair was left next to worktop.

Laracroft1

Think its Lees mum, far too wide a footbed to be mummy Cannon 😂

On the velvetiser topic, are they really worth it? Like Lee, I have a fancy coffee machine with a milk frother that I use for making powder hot chocolate (I've been using the stove for traditional cocoa with melted chocolate) but I'm intrigued by the velvetiser, just not sure if I need another kitchen appliance?
I'd just say get a milk frother. Does the same thing and is much cheaper 😊

Chickenuggets123

Sorry I’m a bit behind because I was blocked for so long! Does the wee weasel looking man that she is married too not have IG anymore? Or he blocked me also? 😂

• Haha