Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kattykat10

VIP Member
I think Lee has gone back to work early so he can have Christmas off. She would never manage Christmas on her own.

Reactions: 4

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the song is really weird in her Baileys ad too? She’s really not all there is she?

it’s not.
Capital & reserves aren’t a valuation of the business. It’s just a snapshot of the assets the business had on paper at that point in time. If they had a loan for example that wasn’t due for payment at that point or within a year it would show in that figure.

this is lee Meldrum. Enough said!!!!!
Aaah thanks for clarifying, did think t’were odd! 😂

Yoyofloflo

“A grown up hot chocolate” 🙄 Check edgy getting her chufty badge because she’s poured a bit of Bailey’s into a cheap Galaxy hot chocolate she picked up in home bargains and thinks she’s classy. Reb hun, try a velvetiser it will change your life if that’s how easy pleased you are. Those pleats and her puffy face remind me of Princess Fiona from Shrek.
My velvetiser is amazing, even the kids only want that now! X

• Heart

PennyLane

Didn't she have a 'proper' job recently? Did we find out what that was?

I don't always follow her but I caught sight of the new hair and her selling something so I came back! 🤣

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
We used to have a tiny Jack Russell when I was a child who used to get up and sit on the kitchen table when we were out. Not as high as a worktop but still pretty high for a tiny dog to jump. He used to jump up and down like a bouncy ball 😂

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Probably because none of the 10k people on mind body arsehole gave a shiny shit about her fizzy sticks after she bombarded them with tropics for 4 months. So needs to try her luck with the the 100k sheep on her main insta.
She had a remarkable jump in followers all at once I think she paid for these hoping to build a larger following on this page which I think she planned to launch Arbonne she didn’t get the influx so she has pretty much not posted since she flounces off and comes back so often that she has no credibility how she has kept her original followers on main account is beyond me is she still losing followers ?

Lgy123

How can she still be behind on dust? They had a stud wall down, that’s it!
we had a ‘kitchen Reno’ at the same time - 1930’s brick wall down & they hacked up the concreted in slate floor tiles.
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word dust!! I’ve got a newborn all day & im managing to keep on top of it!