Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuck have I missed! I’ve been blocked since the summer, happened to look at her account the other day 100k followers, now all us blocked bastards are unlblocked and she is at 110k!!

Reactions: 3
Well you've had a fun afternoon running amock haven't you? Hilarious she's so sad and desperate she's opened her account, unblocked her bastards and innocents alike. Meldrum, the gift that just keeps shitting, I mean giving.

I'm with @BettyCrocker on this. Timing is highly suspect. Taxman was mentioned and suddenly she's a hyper, manic ball of human hair extensions, sloshing some dodgy fizz and putting her puppy near knob Island.

She's lost the fucking plot.

Reactions: 24
She’s had to go public as she wants to sell sell sell, she knows she will have to put up with her 15 Bastards and their annoying hobbits, still, if it’s anything like Tropic she won’t as are. She really is like a bad smell that won’t go away. Get a proper bloody job you scumbag.

Reactions: 16
I’m still Begsy from the block! I have a little but make out I have a lot! #bossbabe here to influence you with my shit fizzy sticks, Face mask neck wear and long hair!

Reactions: 10
She will have been on some arbonne power hour meeting and been told to engaged her family, then her social media following to sell sell sell. Transparent as fuck

Incharmarlo on channel 4 news , thought I could see her walking in the woods in the background (joke!)
Mrs meldrum arbonne scam. God goggle is fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe she was upset we abandoned her and set up a thread for Ashly Shoutalot RaeCEO Arbonne Boss Babe (you have to look at the total shite she has posted today ), showing just how ropey and fickle our relationship with Begsy is, there's always another cocunt to play with Begsy. She wants to play with her tattle bastards and reign supreme in these threads again. Not a chance, those days are gone my friend.

Reactions: 8
She’s back, well I’m back, back to reporting her to ASA for not declaring adverts again. Even if you’re the dozy pyramid scammer selling that extortionately priced shite yourself you still need to mark it as an ADVERT. For your own business - it’s not hard Rebecca. Even someone who is as thick as mince like yourself should be able to grasp the concept. The ultimate stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Here we go again with Grabby scamming that ‘dolla’ for ice creams through deception and rule breaking.

Reactions: 25
Right back where it started. Not learnt a thing

Reactions: 9
I’m still reporting her & lee to HMRC, let them investigate, I’m sure they will have an absolute field day...!

Reactions: 37
and so the sheep start bleating.... . Where's your phone case from? Where's your jumper from? Missed you lovely. Love your hair. Are you coming back to you tube? Thank you for accepting my request.
Not one reply from her. She's just ready to fleece them. If they're that stupid as @Peggy Lee said, they deserve it.

If you're reading this @Peggy Lee, we'll miss you but understand your frustration. Take care of yourself lovely.

Reactions: 22
How can anyone be so thick as to fall for these things anymore.

Hahah hi becs

Reactions: 6
I completely understand. I’ve took breaks from reading here because it can really get you down to watch these awful selfish people get away with exploiting their children, lying, continuously take freebies and give nothing back while portraying an ideal lifestyle. I’m not proud of some of the comments I’ve made either but it’s pure frustration.
You seem like a lovely person and we will miss you

Reactions: 12
I’m still reporting her & lee to HMRC, let them investigate, I’m sure they will have an absolute field day...!
Can you even imagine?! It will be a shocker. She better dig out that boden jumper and charge her crystals. All while on the phone to her reiki master

Reactions: 11
I tried googling to find her mind bodybollocks instagram with no luck.. Can someone in post a clickable link to it..need a laugh and be part of the beggy bollocks n banter!
Was it on here someone called it mind body arsehole every time I see the page that’s the first thing I think of

Reactions: 16
Don't the next lot of accounts have to be posted at companies House soon.
Wouldn't a business loan show increase in working capital or asset?

Don't the next lot of accounts have to be posted at companies House soon.
Wouldn't a business loan show increase in working capital or asset?
I may be wrong but I think a business loan is shown as a charge or something listed separately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.