Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not just bundle up clothes/stuff you don't need anymore and give it to the charity shops?
Most charity's are really struggling this year.
She is beyond words, sorry, they both are, approx 700 pounds on a TV, 2 new frigging phones that they don't need but have to have the newest models.
Then sell clothes for and a phone charger case, just donate them 😡😡😡
But look on the bright side folks, of all the beautiful toys she must have in her house that have been outgrown, she’s giving this one away for FREEEEEEE😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
she’s an absolute arsewipe. Take a look at her Instagram if you want a laugh.

OHHH HELLLOOOOO ITS ASHLEY RAE HEREEEEE,YOUVE CAUGHT ME DOING MY LIPSTICKKKKKKK, WHERE ARE WE ALL COMING IN FROMMMMM

In this annoying fake Americanised Aberdeenshire accent.

she’s an absolute cock.
I've just skipped forward a few pages to say I've just looked her up and seen that post and "Aaaaargh, holy tit, my ears!" 😳😳😳
Is she for real???
Back to page 46 now...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion.
Tropics to Arbonne...cos scrubbing her face doesn’t bring in more £££ than a jizz (sorry, FIZZ ) stick.

Reactions: 2
A covid cluster in Inchmarlo? Never mind, Beggy's buff will keep her safe :)
I thought you were having a laugh, but 40 cases in the care home? Bloody hell 😱
I hope it's younger, fitter staff in those high numbers. That's a hell of a lot in that environment. 😕

and THIS princess Begsy is exactly why c&nts like you and friend Cath, using the Unit gym and blatantly not abiding by government rules are a virus in itself. How many staff are locally employed? How many go to that gym?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion.
Corona round her neck, morals on the deck... As usual MLM Grabby, busy not giving a flying feck

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wha.......

Ok so since when did tropics change its name 😐 the tropics glow. We all coveted that tropics glow.

god I hope the sad bints that lined her pockets are dying with shame 🤣

• Haha
An Inchmarlo cluster sounds like something you’d find in Rebs seamfree ebay leggings of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really don’t want this to get lost so going to put this one forward again. By @Peachbomb

This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Nobodies interested in your fizzy sticks!!! Better luck flogging Pats fizzy sweeties!!

08CD09EF-5C18-49D5-B80F-B46D9FFF1F9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Nobodies interested in your fizzy sticks!!! Better luck flogging Pats fizzy sweeties!!

View attachment 333680
and so it begins..... Drop me a ❤ if you're interested. (says she who says she never checks her dms!). Some sales person she is not saying a thing about the product. What a dweeb.

The pics are taken from fake Ashly's page. If this is the kind of tit peddling they are expected to do that article about looking to sign up people with low esteem, vulnerable, low skilled blah blah blah then no wonder Begsy's been hit upon. She'll in turn do the same but she's not a grafter. She'll be allowed to be seen to succeed to pull in others, then be drop kicked. I see Ashly CEO is into manifestation too. 🙄 duck, Beggy's into manifestation and infestation with that disgusting muff buff. 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.