Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone thinks she’s actually making money from this. She’s not. And nor will she have made anything from Tropics. It’s all smoke and mirrors. If one of the MLM huns contacted you and said “this opportunity is amazing I make £10k a year!!” you’d laugh. Interestingly Arbonne are clearly worried about potential comeback on them as a lot of the “higher level” ones often link this (hidden away at the v bottom of a post obvs) Ashly Rae does it occasionally.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Selling Poppy’s Brussels sprout pj’s for £3:eek: These were gifted last Xmas?
This is one of the reasons I think she’s just a disgusting person - they were FREE, so pass them on to someone who is in need, you greedy, money-grabbing hole 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Selling on GIFTED tit is really just the lowest of the low to me.
Instead of trying to scrape £3 quid from ‘gifted’ pjs and her other tit,how about having a bit of a heart/common sense for a change & gift onto a nearby charity like Aberneccessities in Aberdeen. bleeping shake my head at these idiots. 3k on a kitchen, but begging for £3 for pjs. Shame on you, ya knob.

I feel sad for remembering. It was the massive next official ad collab she had where she scored least 2k of freebies.
They totally skint. For 3 quid is it worth a rattler coming to your home to buy one?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel sad for remembering. It was the massive next official ad collab she had where she scored least 2k of freebies.
They totally skint. For 3 quid is it worth a rattler coming to your home to buy one?
Skint or upto their eyeballs in debt!

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but wonder if the 2 iPhones they sold were bought through the business as a company expense and then sold on personally 🤔 and they used the money to buy the new tv? Surely not as that would be dodgy....!!

Reactions: 11
Just in case anyone thinks she’s actually making money from this. She’s not. And nor will she have made anything from Tropics. It’s all smoke and mirrors. If one of the MLM huns contacted you and said “this opportunity is amazing I make £10k a year!!” you’d laugh. Interestingly Arbonne are clearly worried about potential comeback on them as a lot of the “higher level” ones often link this (hidden away at the v bottom of a post obvs) Ashly Rae does it occasionally.
She did make a lot of money from tropics the commission was 25% of sales, 2 consecutive months she had over £8k in commission. There is a top sellers list posted in a previous thread she was 2nd or 3rd in the list. Mother Tropics wouldn’t have take over if there was no money in it. Tropics paid that kitchen, they applied for the warrant end of May after 3 large tropics commissions.

Arbornne is American company and a lot more of a pyramid scheme than Tropics which is 1/2 owned by Alan Sugar. Arbornne sounds like was Amway was in the 80-90’s a cult with only the people at the top make any substantial money.

She started tropics at the start of the pandemic when many people still had some disposable income to waste on sun drops and other expensive face oils. But the months have rolled on and on and it’s now almost Christmas I can’t see many sheep spending £200+ on fizzy sticks to have straw like hair and skin that only looks glowing in a tan filter!

Reactions: 12
This is one of the reasons I think she’s just a disgusting person - they were FREE, so pass them on to someone who is in need, you greedy, money-grabbing hole 🤬
Why would you not just bundle up clothes/stuff you don't need anymore and give it to the charity shops?
Most charity's are really struggling this year.
She is beyond words, sorry, they both are, approx 700 pounds on a TV, 2 new frigging phones that they don't need but have to have the newest models.
Then sell clothes for and a phone charger case, just donate them 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So a randomly collects from their house? Could be any creep. Bet it’s only when Lee is in

Reactions: 3
Why would you not just bundle up clothes/stuff you don't need anymore and give it to the charity shops?
Most charity's are really struggling this year.
She is beyond words, sorry, they both are, approx 700 pounds on a TV, 2 new frigging phones that they don't need but have to have the newest models.
Then sell clothes for and a phone charger case, just donate them 😡😡😡
Because she’s a lowlife ......normal people would donate but she doesn’t have that mentality. She’s a classic narcissist which is a horrible trait to have. All about me !

Looked at that Ashly Rae Instagram account. No way does she make her money flogging fizz sticks. She lives in a good part of London, has designer bags, spends her days going to the gym ...... I suppose she has a significant other who funds her ....? And what’s with that accent?

Also she has a low follower count 20 k and a very poor follower interaction 2 or 3 comments a post.

Reactions: 7
OMG, just checked out Ashly Rae.... is this the right one on the 'gram? > ashlyraeceo

What an attention seeker! haha! Such an embarrassing way to live.

• Haha
OMG, just checked out Ashly Rae.... is this the right one on the 'gram? > ashlyraeceo

What an attention seeker! haha! Such an embarrassing way to live.
Dodgy American/Scottish accent, shouts a lot? Then it’s the right one lol 😂

• Haha
She did make from tropics tho, they publish their figures!

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see her LOVING this!!! I’m soooooo calm now,
I love it so so much. This magic powder has cured my anxiety and I’m obsessed 😍 just swipe up guys, I’m here to help!
has this replaced the Boden jumper for beating anxiety?!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.