Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the latest scam from Begsy. Sit back and watch the entertainment unfold tattlers. 🍿🍿🍿Talking of entertainment the TV is going to be tried out in the blue room apparently. What an absolute weakass little Lee is to be hiding the purchase. He's such a knob. 😂

No elf updates? Surely you've not forgotten already Mrs Christmas? Oh yeah forgot..... You're too busy building your boss babe jizz fizz empire. 🙄
Please can we have “boss babe jizz fizz empire” in the next thread title?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously now - why does she have that buff round her neck 24/7 .....? She’s got in on when she’s just in the house.....?

does she think it’s cool or something? To clearly be using a face covering that’s probably never been washed in it’s life?

She honestly makes me heave. She’s so
Filthy and unwashed.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
An Inchmarlo cluster sounds like something you’d find in Rebs seamfree ebay leggings of dreams.
Aye and a dose of the Ramis that she'd need a prescribed ointment for. 😂😂😂

She's one boke babe @BettyCrocker 🤢

Hilarious, just as well there are covid restrictions this Christmas. Friends have an excuse not to see the pair of fuckwits. The friends Begsy has left are soon to disappear when she's spouting this latest crap. I only think Cath is there cos the Meldrums use her husbands skills and contacts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What even is Arbonne? Her ads for it are terrible, doesn't explain what the tuft she's selling.
I know, it’s just randomly appeared, on the end of wittering on about some mundane thing she went for the ‘so so many of you have been asking about my skincare/glow’....yadayadayada bollocaks, then started showing these slow mo clips of her looking so so smug drinking something with the wording backwards 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She such a CoCunt.

I feel sad for remembering. It was the massive next official ad collab she had where she scored least 2k of freebies.
They totally skint. For 3 quid is it worth a rattler coming to your home to buy one?
They’re not skint, they are tight fisted arseholes. Give to charity, they were sent so much free tit and grabbed at it with both hands, now selling it! during one of the worst years in our lifetime. Nasty vile pair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The poor care home for it to be hugh covid 19 must be rife within local community of Banchory.
The unit are daft allowing such blatant non social distancing be shown on social media more fool them.
Can only end in tiers.

I gather donation of kids clothes to Aberneccessities long been forgotten.

What's a buff? Is it a facemask or something sort skin care.

No idea why she looks so smug and happy.. arbonne won't take off and her hunk of a man maybe working over xmas.

She looks a fecking state so does the dog.
Shes boring drab basic grey kitchens
Same old tit with her different day
God if I was her chums I be bored stupid.

Reactions: 5
So did Ashley start Arbonne? Or is she just part of the cult? What a bloody laugh looking at her, obvs Beggy wants to be her, even copying her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously now - why does she have that buff round her neck 24/7 .....? She’s got in on when she’s just in the house.....?

does she think it’s cool or something? To clearly be using a face covering that’s probably never been washed in it’s life?

She honestly makes me heave. She’s so
Filthy and unwashed.
I think she’s using it to cover up her neck that she gets so so many dm’s about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice on the Just Giving page she has shared this morning, that there are no donations made by her? Says she was sent it this morning and only 1 donation made with the date of 4th December and it’s not her. I’ll stand corrected if I see her post a donation today!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So did Ashley start Arbonne? Or is she just part of the cult? What a bloody laugh looking at her, obvs Beggy wants to be her, even copying her hair!
I spent too long googling her yesterday after seeing she’d insured her legs! Then I found a story about when she was 22 with her 56 year old boyfriend and that was just too much for me!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I spent too long googling her yesterday after seeing she’d insured her legs! Then I found a story about when she was 22 with her 56 year old boyfriend and that was just too much for me!!
Well thats maybe how she finds this faux lifestyle.
Cant believe Rebby found another person equally tragic to copy.
Has reb gone off Louise Thompson now.
I do wonder if she has any other contacts now with ex channel mum or mummy influences.

Also she has a you tube channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow I fell down a Instagram rabbit hole looking at ashley rae and her freinds

Notice how they do so so many hashtags
None of them say # arbonne but dig a little deeper you can see these freinds are all boss names with vegan makeup wearing next to nothing and too tight active wear and long bouncy blond hair banging on about glow ups and being postive.

They selling life style
Lots travel pics and luxury life style pics surely reb doesn't think she get all this or want this life style.
None of them seem to have kids
Ashley rae is us year older than reb.
Does she train at the unit? Go same school?
Does she have 2 houses or stay with parents when up in Scotland.
Her accent is most odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, who knew Banchory was such a hot bed of talented influencers and celebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.