Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Good morning guys, have some Beggy dance moves to enhance your Sunday 🤗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Take it lee is back to 3 off 2 on rota then. He’s home more than away, why does she moan so much?

Reactions: 8
She appreciates nothing, crap all over the kitchen worktop and that bloody awful cupboard of doom looking tit behind her.

Reactions: 10
Have we had a picture of the flooring or did I miss it? Just noticing it behind her in the latest screenshot posted.

Reactions: 1
God she looks terrible in that “dance” clip. She needs to chop and dye that hair dark.

Reactions: 11
You know what, I danced about my kitchen last night, genuinely , on my own , letting loose unprompted And without A smug look on my face and without filming it for the internet. Shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have we had a picture of the flooring or did I miss it? Just noticing it behind her in the latest screenshot posted.
Looks like it’s down? Same as the family room, Oak? She hasn’t said don’t think, but looking at the ‘Dance Monkey Dance’ 🤪 clip, I’d say it’s Oak.

Reactions: 2
Oh my! Has she really left the kettle wires overhanging the worktop. Only a matter of time before it gets pulled down by one of her children. Does she have no common sense at all 😤
It’s the mixer for smoothies, but not ideal having sockets there.

So the kitchen still isn’t finished and decorated? Why hasn’t the woodwork been done before the floor went down?

Reactions: 5
That whole kitchen of a hundred handles reno is all a bit tit and half arsed isn’t it
Typical of her style really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.