Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Ahhh now I realise why body, mind and arse**** was opened to everyone. It’s cause she’s punting that Arbonne scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SheWereActuallyInCar

Burnout... Really? The only thing near her in danger of getting burnt out is the block button on Instagram 🙄

And maybe the crotch on the thrush inducing eBay leggings.

• Haha

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Loving the latest scam from Begsy. Sit back and watch the entertainment unfold tattlers. 🍿🍿🍿Talking of entertainment the TV is going to be tried out in the blue room apparently. What an absolute weakass little Lee is to be hiding the purchase. He's such a knob. 😂

No elf updates? Surely you've not forgotten already Mrs Christmas? Oh yeah forgot..... You're too busy building your boss babe jizz fizz empire. 🙄
Please can we have “boss babe jizz fizz empire” in the next thread title?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Booberella

A chore?! This woman needs a censor.
She really does dig the hole deeper with little effort!

It's hardly rocket science having to 'figure out' what others might need to get by.

Your buying some beans for yourself - stick a couple of extra tins in the trolley.
Your down the cereal isle - some porridge or coco-pops wouldn't go a miss in many households.
Passing the crisps n choco - plenty of good deals even on the festive items that I'm sure a few homes would really like to see in their cupboards this christmas. A box of sweets for the kids, some nice nibbles for the adults to enjoy that's a bit out of the normal staple diet - we all like a little treat now and then.

WE ARE HUMAN - it's basic needs, hardly a chore to throw a few extra items into the weekly 🙄

She's just too damned lazy to want to put any energy that isn't into anything but herself.

• Heart

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Genuine question Begs ( we know you and your narrow foot bedded mother read here) why are you AGAIN telling us where your MV ring from??? You have NO new followers! Also CADAVER PEACH...🤣😂🤣😂 I’m fucking dead! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Catwoman

VIP Member
Ok I’m disgusted that she used a b word on this post. Such a lady
Let's face it. There's only room for one group of b#stards in Begsy's life and that it is us. 😂😂😂

Shall we start guessing how long until she packs in the elves? I'm thinking no more than the time Nanny McLee is home. It/they will go to the rigs with Daddy. She said last year she doesn't bother so why fake even more in her life?

Begsy you got annoyed at your 3 year old putting decorations on the tree, you've no patience or interest in the elf or your children. They will look at you as oddly as the time you came home with a puppy. The most unnatural reaction I've ever seen from kids to something as exciting. 🙄

Clare

VIP Member
I really like the Morrison’s initiative and wouldn’t have known about it. It’s a great idea especially for busy people with kids, jobs, carers etc...but as we all know, Rebecca Meldrum is lazy, pottery and self centered. She has so much time on her hands, it would take her 2 minutes to check her local food bank on fb and add some important bits to her list. Still, credit where credit’s due, she’s increased her food bank contribution by £4 from last time’s ZERO.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Just watched her mind.body.arsehole stories. I know it’s good to have self confidence and we should all love ourselves but blimey she LOVES herself 😂 it’s cringe to watch!

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oh Begsy....

You really did make mistakes in that kitchen.... You blocked the wrong door completely, as a result you've created a corridor, a space not fit for anything. Why you didn't fit out the cupboards I'll never understand, they look shit even painted white! I loved the tattler suggestions of a pantry or even better, a breakfast/coffee station. Plenty of storage, counter top.

As someone spotted, the telly is always on...yet you wanted the area TV free? Oh you do make me laugh! 😂

The island is way too big but as has been suggested, putting it the other way would have been better and you'd have avoided the squashed like a cafe seating mountain.

Or as someone better said your table is shagging the island 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
You get your hotel free but pay for your flights!! One of my good friends who we lost contact with this was one of the reason sending me messsges to sign up pleading to give it a go went to Vegas for there annual conference 2 years running. Went to all the meetings in hotel which you have to pay a fee to attend. Her husband has since left her.
I know a girl like this too. It was like a cult. She tried to plug it to everyone and spouted on about how wonderful an opportunity it was to anyone that she could try to sign up. Achieved the level of getting a merc, but you don’t actually get a merc, you still pay the monthly payments out of your arbornne earnings. She became so obsessed with it all to the point she was trying to sell it at family occasions. Her husband ended up leaving and now she thinks of herself as some single mum boss entrepreneur.. she doesn’t disclose the fact her husband is now the primary parent for the children and she sees them every second weekend. Changed woman, and not for the better.

• Wow
  • Sad

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
What a cow! Just getting lower and lower. 4 pounds!! I am fucking disgusted.
So angry 😡😡😡
I understand, you can only give what you can afford, but FFS Beggy, there is no way you can't afford more than 4 frigging pounds.
Why, would you boast thats what you did, makes you look like , I just don't have the words to finish that sentence!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Catwoman

VIP Member
There's some thing still not 'right' with the layout making the end result a bit underwhelming. It's the table, even if it matched better it's still in the wrong place.

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
It just shows that the ONLY thing she cares about in her life is appearances (whether it’s her physical appearance - blonde, slim, tanned, now long hair..., or how they appear financially). So sad. Her poor girls have no chance of being better people than their parents unfortunately 🙁

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Just watched her mind.body.arsehole stories. I know it’s good to have self confidence and we should all love ourselves but blimey she LOVES herself 😂 it’s cringe to watch!
I think she mentioned working part time too! T must be the most flexible pt job ever as she’s never there!

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Loving the latest scam from Begsy. Sit back and watch the entertainment unfold tattlers. 🍿🍿🍿Talking of entertainment the TV is going to be tried out in the blue room apparently. What an absolute weakass little Lee is to be hiding the purchase. He's such a knob. 😂

No elf updates? Surely you've not forgotten already Mrs Christmas? Oh yeah forgot..... You're too busy building your boss babe jizz fizz empire. 🙄

• Haha