Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Her latest story about slowing down, if she went m any slower she’d be asleep! What is she talking about?!
She means lee is home today so she can do literally nothing! As opposed to the very little she gets away with usually!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
They’ll be up in a matted messy bun in no time! As someone who has extensions there is no way she has the patience or the hygiene to maintain them properly - waste of money!

• Sick

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
It’s seriously underwhelming! Nothing matches or coordinates, layout wrong, random crap left out. It looks what it is, a half arsed job done on the cheap (but sooooo expensive) because she couldn’t wait until she could afford what she really wanted. She won’t be happy with it.

• Heart

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Seriously, food bank shopping is a chore?! Wow Beggy, just when I thought you couldn't get any lower. Ignorant bitch.

And still doing ads on sweaty betty clothing when she was dropped from the brand from being a lying racist. How can she have the brass neck to do it?

ohyes

VIP Member
I think her intentions might have good but she managed to fuck it up by calling it a chore, she made it all sound so hard. And to be honest if I was her I’d have stayed away from the whole food bank thing anyway, based on her track record....

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she 🤬
I never brag about how overworked/tired/frustrated I am, neither does anyone else I know in my position. Get a fucking grip. Makes me mad when idiots like her think they have it tough and she spouts all her self care bullshit. Self care for me is my youngest letting her dad do bedtime!!
p.s I don’t moan about it either grateful of the job security of nursing, yes it’s tough, yes it’s absolutely shit at times but I chose this career and just get on with it.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Now peddling this shite on the main insta!! Hope the sheep see sense!! £200+ on some powders! 😳
1A2F0302-7D94-447E-B96C-F31ECB3AA476.jpeg
17981329-C64D-4288-AC18-75742A58EAC4.jpeg

Turn the filters off and see what your skin actually looks like. I thought Tropics glow drops was the best thing since sliced loaf now it’s powders!!
3645408B-CC05-4E84-A2B9-5D1D6F7AF640.jpeg

Little Lee and his LG tv
38F38C87-D31D-479F-9305-22693D7DE6D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Anyone, anyone knows you can buy a couple extra of what you’re buying for the food bank. That’s not a chore. It takes no extra time or thinking.

it’s only a chore when one is a self centred cunt who only cares about oneself. Unfortunately that is fact.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Why’s she gone public again with her mind.body account? Thought Mrs Meldrum would haunt her forever? What a cockwomble.

• Haha

Balls

What she needs to do is use the island as somewhere for the kids to eat. She needs to get rid of the messy playroom and make that a nice dining room. Then have an open plan kitchen lounge area. That way it wouldn’t look like a center parcs lodge (nothing wrong with center parcs lodge mind but it’s not a look you would pick!)
There’s nothing wrong with the kitchen except the unfinished tiling 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kitchens are personal choice but the room needs purpose and hers looks like a holiday chalet place.
Katie Ellison could give you some style tips Beggy! She puts a lot of thought into hers and the end result is beautiful. Yours? Not so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

fireflies

VIP Member
Guys you forgetting she also has

Rami on speed dial
Casper the friendly ghost in the utility room
The deer guards who shout meld that scare the baddies away.
The house exterior is booby trapped like the a team with dirty nappies and random holes.
As fab free cheap security camera system that shes shown the whole world exactly where the cameras are and exact layout and content of the house.
The horse who seems hate people in general.

At the last house she was scared of the dark and a bird in the loft.
Now she's scared of parenting, work and actual housewarming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18