Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homeland

I'd love to go back to when mine were three. She doesn't know how lucky she is with her three healthy daughters.
Christmas is all about and for your children. Shes a spiteful, resentful, horrible, ungrateful cow.
Exactly this. We've just decorated our tree with my toddler this weekend, he absolutely loved piling the decs on, was a delight to share his excitement!! Although I did tidy it up slighted once he was in bed 😂 these are the moments they'll remember when their older

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Jade33

VIP Member
So where does the tablet fit in with her Christmas present Rhyme? 🙄
Something to read, poppy's getting ready to download all the best sellers 🤣 did u see what she was saying yesterday, u can expand on all the things in the rhyme, so something to drink could be a hot chocolate set with a mug, snuggly pjs and a blanket, not just a hot chocolate set 😆 so basically forget the rhyme and buy whatever the hell u want! 🤣

• Haha

Bellingham

What “glow” is she even talking about?! And why does she have that manky face mask on her permanently?! Take the fucking thing off you scruffy bitch
Old Rona-neck 😂🤮 grim as ever and filtered to bu*gery...

"There's one thing giving her a glow" alright... Frigging tan and Tiffany 😂😂😂 Great sell.... FOR INSTA FILTERS 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
And next up we’ll have Nu Skin, Juice Plus.. that Coffee one 🤣
Did she not learn? This is going to be great!
*runs and grabs popcorn*

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Seriously now - why does she have that buff round her neck 24/7 .....? She’s got in on when she’s just in the house.....?

does she think it’s cool or something? To clearly be using a face covering that’s probably never been washed in it’s life?

She honestly makes me heave. She’s so
Filthy and unwashed.

• Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
came on to the say the same. She’s no idea what overworking is.
she has no comprehension of what it means to work at all, in any capacity. She’s just a pig ignorant, dense, bone idle waste of space. She’s an absolute moron in every sense of the word.

• Heart

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Did you notice in her last photo of the kitchen where she said she was so so in love with it, the island is already becoming a dumping ground for random crap (swimming goggles?!) as predicted 🙄
The kitchen lighting has irked me. Why would you have stark white lights for under cupboards and then warm lights for island? Urgh! No offence if anybody else does this but she bangs on about having an interior designer and even my layman eye can see it’s just all kinds of wrong!

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Lives in a ‘very safe place’. Wasn’t someone murdered in her utility room?
what’s the point in having 2 accounts if it’s the same shit on both of them? banging on about the gym and positivity. No one cares Beggy, hun.
So safe she needs to carry pepper spray. I don’t believe a word of it as it’s not been aff linked

• Haha
  • Heart

Booberella

View attachment 325212

Apparently this is what she has got poppy for Christmas....
My 3 year is getting a scooter and barbies 😐😐😐😐😐
Let them be little she has no need for this 😔😔😔😔
What 3 year old needs a tablet????

It's sad because Poppy probably see's her mother staring into the phone all day and has just assumed that's what we all do. - HOPEFULLY NOT THO! Hopefully she will get some active gifts that encourage play outside and lots of activity :)
Wouldn't want the poor tattle-bastard Poppy ending up like her mother!

Shame on Reb getting this for a young child.

Aside watching the odd kids show - what else is Poppy going to do with it?

Start keeping up with the news?
Make herself heard via twitter?
Browse for the next Kindle Novel?
Do a bit of online shopping?
Download a language app and start getting her culture on?

I REALLY AM CONFUSED !!

and sadenned :(

Kids should be kids. Wait for the teenage years when the social pressures to be online and have a device take hold.

Let the ferrel one be ferrel! WILD AND FREE!

• Heart
  • Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
What goes on in her teeny tiny mind?! Is she actually trying to convince us now that Arbonne is the way to go after all her other fails?! She’s the least sincere sales person ever! She flits from brand to brand, professing her love for each one and claims it’s all she’s ever used... does she think we’re stupid?! What the actual fuck. Her desperation is embarrassing

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
A covid cluster in Inchmarlo? Never mind, Beggy's buff will keep her safe :)
I thought you were having a laugh, but 40 cases in the care home? Bloody hell 😱
I hope it's younger, fitter staff in those high numbers. That's a hell of a lot in that environment. 😕

and THIS princess Begsy is exactly why c&nts like you and friend Cath, using the Unit gym and blatantly not abiding by government rules are a virus in itself. How many staff are locally employed? How many go to that gym?

• Wow

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Loving the advice on mind body skin account, all I need to do to run a marathon is put my running shoes on everyday, simples!!
As someone who had run a marathon it really is not as simple as putting the shoes on 🤣 what a bell end!

Fancy going Christmas shopping and not taking the girls Christmas lists. How is she supposed to buy them thier something they want present?

And saying the Range was very underwhelming, it was probably more too expensive for her little tight flat arse.

This is the criteria for informal childcare in Scotland at the moment. I don't think shopping and date afternoon falls under that

• if you need childcare to enable you to work (this can include working from home)
  • to attend medical appointments for you or another child
  • you or your children have on-going regular health or social care needs
  • illness or health issues mean you can't look after them
  • respite care if your child is disabled.

• Angry

ohyes

VIP Member

Good morning guys, have some Beggy dance moves to enhance your Sunday 🤗

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow, actually cannot believe the food banks comment 😳 a 'chore' and don't know what people need??? She's been to visit one ffs. And splashing out a whole £4 🙄 after prancing around showing off her seam free vagina with yet more new leggings. Every single time I think she can't get any worse she does. Un-fucking-believable

• Angry