Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
2FB77093-9314-4EF5-B6CE-1253CDED5259.jpeg

I know you’ve all been missing the gym footage you cheeky wee tattlers 🤪 so here you go!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen. Heavily pushing whatever she was paid to flog. I bet she looked down at all the plebs pedalling hard to make a quid with arbonne or topic.

Suppose she’s got one habit down to a T;
Destroy YouTube ✅
Destroy relationship with ads ✅
Destroy tropic ✅
Now for the arbonne shiz.

“Working part time”. My goodness. What a laugh.

• Haha

Sittinonthesideline

Surely she’s not had them done done! They’re clip ins from the market hence them not blending - do u not think?
She’s so self absorbed it’s unreal.
I also think she’s in a loveless marriage the only reason she looks forward to pat coming home is so she can leave everything to him and she can go off for a good ramming in her private woods!!

• Haha

Toodledoo

Wow. What can I say.... apart from NO .
No to the crappy kitchen tap.
No to the worktop thats too modern to go with all the other shit accessories.
No to the flooring that doesn’t go with the kitchen & said worktop.
No to the fucking furniture. BIG no. 🙈

It looks shit, it looks messy, it doesn’t flow, nothing matches. I’ve anxiety just looking at the miss mash of shit. 😱😱😱
Whoever designed this needs to give their head a wobble.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Candice Braithwaite is doing the fashion segment on Lorriane this morning. Remember when Edgy pretended, on insta, to be her friend to excuse her racism and Candice called her out on it?
Candice is my hero! 😘
Candice is vile, every bit as bad as Beggy but in a different way.

• Wow

Catwoman

VIP Member
What a load of utter shite she's posted.

Don't get me wrong I'm into (as she calls it), some hippy dippy stuff but from her? The arsehole of Inchmarlo? Fuck off you utter womble. 😂😂😂.

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Just seen Rebecca’s story on her mind body page and if I didn’t know her history if I were someone looking for a person to follow I might be impressed she came across as self deprecating, a hard working tired stressed mummy with a very busy life , who seemed vulnerable and looking for reassurance about her dry over bleached hair so I can see how based only on this post someone might follow , however knowing her I realise that she was speaking to us, Indirectly addressing all of the recent queries and observations her page is now public so you can see this without having to follow make your own mind up .
She is desperately trying to build her instagram career there is no way that she is done with influencing and I guarantee if any brand offered her work she would snatch their hand off as she has done many times I believe she has bought new followers and she is asking those who follow her on her main page to follow her new one in the hope of resurrecting her business what she is not thinking about is that she can’t now blame her failings on bitter twisted trolls from TL as she has blown her cover too many times flouncing off , blaming poor mental health is insulting and unfair to those who genuinely suffer with anxiety and depression . She still can’t understand that her name is now firmly linked with Racism and dishonesty how does she hope to to hide all she has done previously ? How can she pretend it’s trolls attacking her rather than her own shallow , white privilege and lack of empathy and basic human decency , how does she intend to deal with all the lies she has told ? Still telling ! her lack of intelligence can be sorted but her narcissistic belief that she doesn’t need to learn that she is pretty damn perfect it’s just that nasty people won’t let her get away with lying and conning her way to success of course it’s because we are so so jealous of her life if she believes this which she clearly does it’s absolute proof that she is deluded .

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Pat’s face in this boomerang 🤣🤣

View attachment 331275
what the actual fuck is this photo all about 🤨
Do normal people not just put their kids to bed every night? Have I been doing it wrong, do I need a selfie with a minging buff round my neck after each child is in bed 🤢🙄
And why is she so happy, she’s barely seen them all day, she couldn’t make it more obvious that she resents her little cash cows now they’re not bringing in the money/ads/freebies.

• Haha
  • Sad

blackheart

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why they needed to knock down the wall - They still have 2 separate rooms here!
No flow whatsoever

Ballstowall

Locals, does anyone know where she gets her hair done? My usual girl is moving back to Dubai and I really don't want to go to Begs because clearly, they're a bit shit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Of course she’s flogging the fizzy supplements on her main insta page with 100k (supposedly) followers. I think it’s disgusting flogging a MLM scheme to her sheep some who maybe vulnerable and not be able to afford the crap ! The woman has the morals of a sewer rat.

blackheart

Chatty Member
Surely all her followers must see through this - First it was tropics now it is arbonne and potentially that FM perfume stuff

SheWereActuallyInCar

She honestly makes me feel so much better about my life 🤣 (not that I actually feel bad about my life tbh anyway), but it's still ironic considering she's an EX influencer... More like ANTI influencer. She's a messy fucker as well isn't she?!

• Haha
  • Heart