Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance, who is Ashley rae?
Another boss babe, side hustle, mlm enthusiast?
she’s an absolute arsewipe. Take a look at her Instagram if you want a laugh.

OHHH HELLLOOOOO ITS ASHLEY RAE HEREEEEE,YOUVE CAUGHT ME DOING MY LIPSTICKKKKKKK, WHERE ARE WE ALL COMING IN FROMMMMM

In this annoying fake Americanised Aberdeenshire accent.

she’s an absolute cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Fit-like

Pepper spray is illegal in Scotland, using it or even carrying it can result in prosecution and even jail:eek: Watch out Rebby, we may report you to the police....... we have the screen shots as evidence👮‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Sayitso

VIP Member
I can’t see what she’s gained, the kitchens ok, but the rooms not big enough for a dining area and a seating/tv, or it’s the wrong shape, unmumsy mum got it right, there’s just a little area with one sofa opposite a tv. But this just looks like she lives in a studio flat with all the rooms in one and you’re trying to squeeze in a table

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“Look at me plebs with my huge telly. We’ve so much disposable income my Pratt of a primary income can waltz into Costco and waltz back out with one. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.”
What a pillock

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
That's probably considered Poppy's supervised play for the day before shoving her back in her room for a 'sleep' AKA mummy hot tea & eye fucking time.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
This is one of the reasons I think she’s just a disgusting person - they were FREE, so pass them on to someone who is in need, you greedy, money-grabbing arsehole 🤬
Why would you not just bundle up clothes/stuff you don't need anymore and give it to the charity shops?
Most charity's are really struggling this year.
She is beyond words, sorry, they both are, approx 700 pounds on a TV, 2 new frigging phones that they don't need but have to have the newest models.
Then sell clothes for and a phone charger case, just donate them 😡😡😡

• Angry

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA FUCKING FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!
Betty you need to do one of these a day for the bastards advent ..

Dubarry’s and dog shit bags. Now there’s Banchory chic for you 😂
just saw these stories. I know I’m from the south but for the love of all things that are holy it is NOT “du barrys” it is “durrrr berries” you chavvy twat.
*actual equestrian over here

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I can't think what's hard about thinking what to donate. Just buy two of something you're buying yourself and pop it in to donate, you're not doing a food shop for a stranger. Wether that's toothpaste, dog food, nappies, sanitary products, or tinned/packet food. Just because people use a food bank doesn't mean pasta and cheapest jar sauce every time. Nothing to think about donating, the foodbank helpers do the hard part in making up the packs. Sorry, I don't get the hassle. Not at all.

The bag ideas are great, but as with everything else she comes across as an ignorant bitch. She'd have been better not saying or at least put her small brain in gear first.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yawn

I've only skimmed her stories recently because she's so boring but didn't she say she was cutting out dairy for health reasons?

I took this screen grab for the blocked bastards to explain my point re: necking squirty cream but I now realise upon upload how unfortunate the actual moment of capture was 😂😂 apologies!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh and there it is Tattle bastards the annual 'I'm an ignorant cunt talking foodbanks' from Begsy. The woman paid to visit a food bank which she did, EMPTY FUCKING HANDED.

You're a stuck up self entitled bitch Rebecca Meldrum.... life is going to come right up to that sulky face one day and wallop some decency and humility into you.

Can you believe it tattlers, she's chatting foodbank on coming out of morrisons, they apparently made it easy by putting things on a shelf in price bands .. I paraphrase but you'll get the idea on what the silly cow is saying...
'you know when you've just got a narrow window, you've got your own kids and own shopping to do' and it's a 'chore' (yes the ignorant bitch actually used that word for helping the foodbank!) 🤬. and 'you haven't time to think what people that rely on foodbank actually need or want'...
Cringing at her ignorance.

I'm not sure what that tells you about locals if they need their hands held to make a donation. Begsy says she did in the same breath she grabbed 3 advent calendars. I don't believe a word you utter. 🙄
So she's just had the kitchen of dreams put in.
She spend days in the gym, walking the mutt or drinking tea. Yet she's too busy to put an extra tin of soup, box of cereal or one more advent calendar in her trolley and put it in the food bank box on her way out of the shop. She's a heartless, selfish and self-obsessed moron.

• Angry

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Can someone take me to A&E my eyes have rolled so far back in my head ..... fucking cockwomble ..... I’d be ashamed if that was birthed by me !

• Haha

Lurker34

I’ve never had a dog but she’s had Bertttaaaayyy a year now, shouldn’t he be over trying to nibble on her hand every time she touches him? 😬
To be fair, if some Fucktrumpet picked me up and mauled me around every time I was in a 1 metre radius, I’d bite them too.
My dogs not a cuddly dog either. She’ll follow me around but isn’t one for being picked up. So I’ll fuss her but leave her be.
She needs to accept that she loves him more than he tolerates her. You can see in his demeanour that he isn’t feeling it. She’s such a cock.

• Heart
  • Haha