Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearla Baxter

Hi was a follower till I seen the light she blocked me no idea why never contacted or commented my mate told me about the trolls or where to find yous been reading for awhile thought I would join in I am a hairdresser I would never do that to a client when that curl drops she will still have frizzy dry ends , they need cutting no other way I also would never encourage someone with such dark hair to go all blonde its too harsh on the hair she would look good with a choppy Bob suit her round face highlights yes to add tone her hair is ruined below her ears harsh but honest. Can't believe she is same girl I followed 4 yuurs ago she looks like shit I used to wonder why she was with Lee now I think they deserve each other he is not attractive but worse he is a creep she is a liar and a user those girls were only reason I kept watching the way she treats poppy finished me how they all treat her like she is bad they are cold people grandparents too especially nasty Karen what a snob she suits her name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Late to it but her Xmas post about XmAs with Poppy FML... No you nasty fucking, selfish, ungrateful mother of a beautiful child with her own personality... Your FML (fuck my life ๐Ÿ˜ ) is a bloody affluent, lucky, lazyarse, blessed life with gorgeous , healthy children . You on the other hand are a bloody FLUM ... Fucking Lazy Ungrateful Mother ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ–•

Reactions: 23

Redyellowgreen

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201126-214028_Instagram.jpg

Apparently this is what she has got poppy for Christmas....
My 3 year is getting a scooter and barbies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Let them be little she has no need for this ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Her latest story about slowing down, if she went m any slower sheโ€™d be asleep! What is she talking about?!

• Haha

SheWereActuallyInCar

More for the blocked, not sure if they've already been posted. Sorry if they have.
"I airways new" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Christ knows why this has amused me so much tonight! I'm pretty sure Poppy could do a better job of proofreading her posts than she does. Everything's so slapdash in Beggarland isn't it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Loopylips

I do think itโ€™s ironic that she harps on about self motivation books when she has to be the most unmotivated person out there ๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
  • Heart

Homeland

More for the blocked, not sure if they've already been posted. Sorry if they have.
Oh my god, honestly!! Boiling a kettle to have some me time, this must be why she's always got a hot cuppa on the go ๐Ÿ˜‚ 'not now inconveniences, mummy's making another cup of Yorkshire finest!!'

• Haha

Homeland

Loving the advice on mind body skin account, all I need to do to run a marathon is put my running shoes on everyday, simples!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I just think itโ€™s hilarious that she just keeps going with these dead end bogus schemes - shes fucking useless at them, she isnโ€™t a natural sales women - sheโ€™s got no personality, no charisma, sheโ€™s boring as sin to watch and sheโ€™s as thick as shit. Sheโ€™s utterly useless at all of these MLM schemes but she just canโ€™t see it!!!!! Itโ€™s so funny & so tragic all at once!!!!! Sheโ€™s honestly so pathetic.

blackheart

Chatty Member
Why oh why is that table right beside the island ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Surely you would divide the space in the living area into a dining/seating area

Not just plonk the table which doesnโ€™t match in the middle of the floor

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Haha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what an absolute mess!!
Hereโ€™s an idea Reb.. get the fuck rid of those sofas and the telly.
you have TWO other living room areas TWO!!
make the play room a nice room for the kids and sort the fucking blue room out so you like spending time in there.
then move the dining table over and actually style and decorate the room to your taste (what ever the hell that is)

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hahahahaha Arbonne.....!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

whatโ€™s next?!? Forever Living? Avon? Tupperware?!!!!!

Fucking looser.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oh and there it is Tattle bastards the annual 'I'm an ignorant cunt talking foodbanks' from Begsy. The woman paid to visit a food bank which she did, EMPTY FUCKING HANDED.

You're a stuck up self entitled bitch Rebecca Meldrum.... life is going to come right up to that sulky face one day and wallop some decency and humility into you.

Can you believe it tattlers, she's chatting foodbank on coming out of morrisons, they apparently made it easy by putting things on a shelf in price bands .. I paraphrase but you'll get the idea on what the silly cow is saying...
'you know when you've just got a narrow window, you've got your own kids and own shopping to do' and it's a 'chore' (yes the ignorant bitch actually used that word for helping the foodbank!) ๐Ÿคฌ. and 'you haven't time to think what people that rely on foodbank actually need or want'...
Cringing at her ignorance.

I'm not sure what that tells you about locals if they need their hands held to make a donation. Begsy says she did in the same breath she grabbed 3 advent calendars. I don't believe a word you utter. ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
  • Wow

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Anyone else doing an ad / kitchen reveal would have styled the room. Not rebs, crap all over the island and jackets hanging on chairs. Smart.

Iโ€™m assuming she has her mucky dubarryโ€™s on the new floor too

• Haha
Reactions: 21