Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA FUCKING FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!
I’m from Ireland but I swear every time I read these I say it in my head in a real strong Scottish accent 😂😂 can’t help it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
This is hilarious, when she was banging on about juggling her part time job with three children and managing a building project- then the job turns out to be this haaaahaaaaa. Dick.

• Haha

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Why would you not just bundle up clothes/stuff you don't need anymore and give it to the charity shops?
Most charity's are really struggling this year.
She is beyond words, sorry, they both are, approx 700 pounds on a TV, 2 new frigging phones that they don't need but have to have the newest models.
Then sell clothes for and a phone charger case, just donate them 😡😡😡
She is literally everything I hate in a person - greedy, materialistic, braggy, vain, smug, unkind... she has SO many unpleasant traits, and I’m really struggling to think of ONE good one. Her parents must be SO proud 😂

• Haha

Lurker34

Mrs MLMeldrum can get to fuck with that overpriced whale spunk. Anyone who buys this shite off of a disgraced has been has no respect from me.
Also, posting a picture of Krabby Patty and the TV feels like bad taste to me, especially at a time when people are already struggling not just with COVID but providing Christmas during it. Bragging scumbags. They just wanna gloat. They really are cuntwaffles.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
'I'm really into self development books, I always have one on the go' says Begsy.

So tell me, why have you never developed beyond the immature, ignorant, entitled Begsy?

The only development around you is your insignificance.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I’ve never really paid attention of the layout of her house (I’m not very good at visual spacial awareness) so I assumed taking the wall down was creating some huge, open space.
I’ve just seen the plan she’s drawn of before and after and I’m literally flabbergasted, I’d have major major buyers remorse if I had spent 30k on that. I really hope she’s embellished that figure because I could not sleep at night if that was the case.

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
He’s been away from home and his kids for 3 weeks. She’s got him home and first thing she’s got him doing is taking her shoes off.

That man is a fecking tool. I’ve never known anyone so fecking whipped up the arse.

Get some bloody balls lee. Jesus

Reactions: 23

Catwoman

VIP Member
It’s most definitely at The Unit, would assume it’s today. Both of them are fucking idiots doing that. Hope they get reported to the gym.
Never mind the gym, public health! Couple of fuck muppets. Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire just scraped not increasing tier level in restrictions today. This type of shit infuriates me.

Boreoff

Her hair is tired, dry and frazzled so instead of investing in it, looking after it, conditioning it, she’s just stuck some extensions on it to hide it...story of her life.
The new kitchen, the new hair,the new tv, you would be forgiven for thinking they had money but (sorry if this offends anyone) absolutely no grown woman gets herself sucked into selling arbonne shite (especially after already selling tropics!) unless they’re skint.fact!

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Thank you @Emmahe123 - cracking title with 50 votes

close contender @Clare with U.G.L.Y your tap ain’t got no alibi, it’s ugly 😂😂

Well ya bastards.. seems Reb is giving us an early Christmas present by being back her mind, body, arsehole insta ..

To quote @Boreoff

“Buckle up bitches, here we go again”

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her lips.......!!!!!!! HOLD UP BELTER BABE BEC, I HINK YOUVE GOT MY SAUSAGES FRIM MA FRY UP ON YER FACE YA WEE ABSOLUTE JUVADERM PEACH!!!!!!!

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
£200 for some vitamins?!
You could achieve the same effect by filtering your photos, drinking a hot cup of tea and donating what’s left to the food bank.

Achieve her glow, she’s looked like shit lately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Curtains closed middle of the day eh 😉😉
Exactly what I thought, gadz. Ginge n Minge afternoon delight at Inchmarlo, the fool taking her boots off, her filming it! Wee Lee getting a chuffty, gadz I felt sick as he approached the camera. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha