Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god those extensions are awful 😂

Also, whoever said she has more money than sense...that doesn’t add up to a lot of money...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg, think we could be in for the funniest times ever. Clones, but there's only one Begsy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let the eye bleeping herself, hair twirling for the camera commence then 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ I don’t think Iv ever seen a more self absorbed person....
Also had extensions in past so nothing against them but they require maintenance any good hairdresser will go through all the care you have to do to keep them healthy - she will not do this no doubt and she will have matting. Also they are a bit annoying if you go to the gym - but then she doesn’t wash anyway... god they’ll be terrible by March

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t often comment but I felt I had to... those extensions are horrific. They are very very poorly matched to her hair colour. Hair extensions are meant to blend in, hers stick out so so bad. Can’t believe they let her out the door with that. I’m flabbergasted.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused as to why she got hair extensions?! She only just got her hair cut last week. She has zero originality. She can’t keep anything going, they’ll be out in a few months because she can’t deal with the upkeep. She has no stick ability with anything.

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion (my first)

MLMeldrum is onto her new fad, the new kitchen and hair so bland it’s almost quite sad

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused as to why she got hair extensions?! She only just got her hair cut last week. She has zero originality. She can’t keep anything going, they’ll be out in a few months because she can’t deal with the upkeep. She has no stick ability with anything.
Presume they were #gifted. We know that is the only time Beggy gets anything new.

• Haha
Oh my, she’s going to look like one of my daughters old Barbie’s soon enough, when their hair goes all matted and you have to rub Lenor into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just shows that the ONLY thing she cares about in her life is appearances (whether it’s her physical appearance - blonde, slim, tanned, now long hair..., or how they appear financially). So sad. Her poor girls have no chance of being better people than their parents unfortunately 🙁

Reactions: 19
Her hair is tired, dry and frazzled so instead of investing in it, looking after it, conditioning it, she’s just stuck some extensions on it to hide it...story of her life.
The new kitchen, the new hair,the new tv, you would be forgiven for thinking they had money but (sorry if this offends anyone) absolutely no grown woman gets herself sucked into selling arbonne shite (especially after already selling tropics!) unless they’re skint.fact!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her hair is tired, dry and frazzled so instead of investing in it, looking after it, conditioning it, she’s just stuck some extensions on it to hide it...story of her life.
The new kitchen, the new hair,the new tv, you would be forgiven for thinking they had money but (sorry if this offends anyone) absolutely no grown woman gets herself sucked into selling arbonne shite (especially after already selling tropics!) unless they’re skint.fact!
Completely agree. All about keeling up appearances these days. New cars and big houses all on finance! People will inevitably come unstuck if they finance too heavily.
£30k on that kitchen was a waste. It’s no Center piece for that money!!
And the hair I just don’t get. Her hair wasn’t even that short!

Edit to say I don’t think anything wrong with finance is it’s within your means but these people who go mad and just do it for a show are ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Wow she must be raking it in already with Arbonne; new kitchen, endless amount of new clothes for her, and now new hair extensions?! Didn’t she just get her hair cut and coloured the other day?! More money than sense. Who called it that once she was done with the kitchen she’d be on to the next thing?! All about her of course. She has no shame, at this time of year and particularly this year, when so many are struggling here’s Beggy and her new hurrrr.
She’s got ASHLY ( without an E) Hair 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even blended in! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really goes with the boss babe image, the badly done extensions, kids handprints in the background and the pilgrims progress sweater. Oh Begsy, you've got a long way to go for Arbonne but rightly so you're only early on in your brainwashing. But you're so far from inspirational it's in another galaxy.

Tattlers, If there's another lockdown we're not going to need Netflix, plenty shizzle to watch from Begsy. This is comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know when she was wearing the outfits pretending they were kindly gifted? My bets are on the purchase of a white merc and passing it off as “success”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her extensions look like those crappy cheap ones you get on market stalls or in those dodgy wig shops in the rough end of town. The look awful. They don’t match her hair colour whatsoever and they haven’t been properly cut in or styled to her hair - it’s just this really obvious, really bad set of extensions . Looks like she’s thrown a Princess Ana from Frozen wig on that was tossed in the kids toy box....!!!!

😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is her kitchen finished? Has she posted any complete photos??
Nah she's moved on to the next bit of crap.

Finished pics were shared back in this thread earlier this week. 😊
Her extensions look like those crappy cheap ones you get on market stalls or in those dodgy wig shops in the rough end of town. The look awful. They don’t match her hair colour whatsoever and they haven’t been properly cut in or styled to her hair - it’s just this really obvious, really bad set of extensions . Looks like she’s thrown a Princess Ana from Frozen wig on that was tossed in the kids toy box....!!!!

😆😆😆😆😆
Bet Little Lee likes the extensions, he'll have been slivering over some of Ashly's grid pics. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.