Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s not had them done done! They’re clip ins from the market hence them not blending - do u not think?
She’s so self absorbed it’s unreal.
I also think she’s in a loveless marriage the only reason she looks forward to pat coming home is so she can leave everything to him and she can go off for a good ramming in her private woods!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she’s not had them done done! They’re clip ins from the market hence them not blending - do u not think?
She’s so self absorbed it’s unreal.
I also think she’s in a loveless marriage the only reason she looks forward to pat coming home is so she can leave everything to him and she can go off for a good ramming in her private woods!!
there’s absolutely no chemistry or spark between her & lee whatsoever. When you see them on camera together they just look awkward, and like they are desperately trying to put on this show but it just always feels very forced and fake. Like the time she had her hand up the back of his tshirt - it was just really embarrassing and you just watch it and find it excruciating. Their eyes are both a huge give away - there’s nothing there. They are both utterly deprived of emotion. The only time she lights up is when she’s talking about herself or something she’s got (for free) or when she talks about Rami (all joking aside, it’s blindingly obvious that she has some sort of crush or attraction towards him) it’s sad really.

Reactions: 10
there’s absolutely no chemistry or spark between her & lee whatsoever. When you see them on camera together they just look awkward, and like they are desperately trying to put on this show but it just always feels very forced and fake. Like the time she had her hand up the back of his tshirt - it was just really embarrassing and you just watch it and find it excruciating. Their eyes are both a huge give away - there’s nothing there. They are both utterly deprived of emotion. The only time she lights up is when she’s talking about herself or something she’s got (for free) or when she talks about Rami (all joking aside, it’s blindingly obvious that she has some sort of crush or attraction towards him) it’s sad really.
It's like their relationship has never matured, despite being parents, homeowners etc. There's a huge amount of regret in that relationship served with a bigger side of guilt and entrapment. Their relationship started with cheating and lies.
As their daughters grow and leave home, there will be a massive void between them. It's obvious even now. Think back to her desperate attempt to get him home from the town from a night out nearly two years ago. Desperate! Using a sick child to do it.
More recently, him hiding the TV, much worse her getting the dog despite his protest. There's actually no respect for one another, they're going through the motions.

A few tattlers mentioned people they knew involved in the Co when Arbonne cropped up, how marriages and friendships were shattered. When these relationships are already not on firm ground and one partner goes one direction without the other, then it can only spell trouble. Begsy made him feel like tit when he wasn't working, weasling away that she was the earner. Nasty stuff. Again a huge problem in their relationship, she largely cocked up, he was part of it but she's the face of it, but he's back to work. (in my opinion that was the best thing he could have done). Everyone appears to mop up her mess. The anticipated fall out from the next chapter as she once again uses people for her own gain could likely be the biggest wrong decision she's ever made.

Reactions: 16
It's like their relationship has never matured, despite being parents, homeowners etc. There's a huge amount of regret in that relationship served with a bigger side of guilt and entrapment. Their relationship started with cheating and lies.
As their daughters grow and leave home, there will be a massive void between them. It's obvious even now. Think back to her desperate attempt to get him home from the town from a night out nearly two years ago. Desperate! Using a sick child to do it.
More recently, him hiding the TV, much worse her getting the dog despite his protest. There's actually no respect for one another, they're going through the motions.

A few tattlers mentioned people they knew involved in the Co when Arbonne cropped up, how marriages and friendships were shattered. When these relationships are already not on firm ground and one partner goes one direction without the other, then it can only spell trouble. Begsy made him feel like tit when he wasn't working, weasling away that she was the earner. Nasty stuff. Again a huge problem in their relationship, she largely cocked up, he was part of it but she's the face of it, but he's back to work. (in my opinion that was the best thing he could have done). Everyone appears to mop up her mess. The anticipated fall out from the next chapter as she once again uses people for her own gain could likely be the biggest wrong decision she's ever made.
What happened with the TV? I’m blocked so miss out on the fun 😢

Reactions: 1
A few days ago she claims she'd gone into the hall cupboard and found Lee had hidden a massive TV from a trip to Costco to return something else. It was put out in the kitchen which it was too big for (in their stupid layout). So last mentioned it was being tried in the blue room as she calls it. No mention since. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A few days ago she claims she'd gone into the hall cupboard and found Lee had hidden a massive TV from a trip to Costco to return something else. It was put out in the kitchen which it was too big for (in their stupid layout). So last mentioned it was being tried in the blue room as she calls it. No mention since. 😊
Ah thanks! But why would he hide a TV? They make my head hurt, I imagine it was all faked just for an Instastory?
And that’s just what the blue room needed, a massive TV, perfect
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah thanks! But why would he hide a TV? They make my head hurt, I imagine it was all faked just for an Instastory?
And that’s just what the blue room needed, a massive TV, perfect
🤭
I reckon she wanted to make out that it was only Lee that wanted the tv but they really got it together

Reactions: 11
Back to the kitchen. I can easily believe it cost £30k.

We've just got a similarly priced kitchen on 0% finance over 5 years. Interestingly, Barclays, who the kitchen company did the finance through, asked for no proof of identity, address or check what we'd put in as our income, in the form, was correct before accepting our application. With covid it seems INCREDIBLY easy to get a fair whack of finance, with no proof of anyhting. Could that have been how Beggy afforded it?

I agree with the poster above that no one who has money to begin with gets into bed with MLMs. They are for the desperate and delusional. I'd love to see their finances..... 😆

• Wow
I'd love to see their finances..... 😆
They certainly are appearing to be splashing out given they live in a house that both is worth considerably less than they paid for and needs a tit load of work and the main earner works in the O &G industry which is having an incredibly difficult time (along with others)

she is basically a twit of the highest order trying to keep up with her rich gym buddies. Who wouldn’t be seen dead with a 60inch tv in the kitchen 😂😂

Let the eye bleeping herself, hair twirling for the camera commence then 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ I don’t think Iv ever seen a more self absorbed person....
Also had extensions in past so nothing against them but they require maintenance any good hairdresser will go through all the care you have to do to keep them healthy - she will not do this no doubt and she will have matting. Also they are a bit annoying if you go to the gym - but then she doesn’t wash anyway... god they’ll be terrible by March
🤣 matting? She'll look even more like her horse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.