Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her life is boring! I would be going out of my mind! I also can’t cope with the orange woodwork and no bi folds onto the garden. Looks like a half job to me. Also I’m sure my hubby would go insane if we spent all that money on a new kitchen then bought cheap looking light fittings off Amazon! You can tell they’ve scrimped on what should be one of the main features 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
shes spouted this for yuuuuurs so it clearly doesn’t work Begs!!! What’s happend to the Organised Mother Method that she was shouting about? She’s such a twit!! She will be following Jess Avey, I’d put money on the fact she will do a course like Jess did then become a life coach, fleecing her followers out of hundreds of pounds. She followed her into the tropic scheme, she can see how much Jess is making, no doubt thinks she could do that! Can she not just go and get a normal proper job?? Just slapped myself, she’s Beggy from the Banc...hory, of course she cant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I follow Jess too and 100% agree she is trying to copy her, she spouts the same crap as her.....we will have to watch this space!!

Reactions: 2
Jess contacted me ages ago as I had like one of her photos (-what can I say I was young and naive!) about this whole life coach crap and then sent me a video of these two guys who basically pray on the vulnerable and take all their money which is what she got into. Beggars will do this no doubt but she will need to sell a hell of a lot more than the favourites £5 boots to do it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
'I'm really into self development books, I always have one on the go' says Begsy.

So tell me, why have you never developed beyond the immature, ignorant, entitled Begsy?

The only development around you is your insignificance.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'I'm really into self development books, I always have one on the go' says Begsy.

So tell me, why have you never developed beyond the immature, ignorant, entitled Begsy?

The only development around you is your insignificance.
She is certainly not a good advertisement for these self help books not even the how to con followers and make millions ! She is inconsistent except when it comes to failing almost every idea or new scheme she has come up with over the years she has failed to follow through with and she is consistent in her attention seeking agreed and willingness to use followers suckering them in with her woe is me my husband works away, I get trolled and I have anxiety please swipe up to help my recovery great qualities for a Influencer ...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
P
Did you notice in her last photo of the kitchen where she said she was so so in love with it, the island is already becoming a dumping ground for random crap (swimming goggles?!) as predicted 🙄
God how much clutter. Chinz oven gloves.
Whats all the clutter on remaining back worktop.
I can't stand worktop clutter.
Cheap looking lights and stool Hardly aspirational living.

Reactions: 4
So is Banchory in one of the Scottish areas now cannot visit even one other household indoors?? Not that she d abide... Love to know how much time she spends on scrummy mummy cannons sofa drinking more hot tea made for by mumsy... How often she takes the kids round for mummy to cook their tea...sleepovers no doubt... I bet it's loads knowing how much she dislikes motherhood really even tho it's her only ever job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So is Banchory in one of the Scottish areas now cannot visit even one other household indoors?? Not that she d abide... Love to know how much time she spends on scrummy mummy cannons sofa drinking more hot tea made for by mumsy... How often she takes the kids round for mummy to cook their tea...sleepovers no doubt... I bet it's loads knowing how much she dislikes motherhood really even tho it's her only ever job.
Nah I don’t think kazza b has the inconveniences for sleepovers. I suspect the lack of maternal instinct is inherited

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Indoor visits have been banned for the whole of Scotland for a while!

Reactions: 8
She just keeps coming back like a bad smell! I forgot I’d followed mind, body, hole but have promptly unfollowed now she’s back! I do not miss her whinging blow of shite!

Reactions: 7
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
what “chat” is she on about?
from all the screen shots all she does is take pictures of herself after being at the gym in those god awful leggings 🤢 saying “I feel so so so amazing after a good workout(ramming)” and maybe the odd photo of her uninspiring “meals” like 6 bleeping sausages for 4 two nights running or a manky looking salad. Her well-being chat consists of “sitting on the sofa drinking tea with my dog scrolling on my phone”

she doesn’t share what she does at the gym, doesn’t share ideas for home workouts, or as someone else has said she could be aiming for a goal like a half marathon next summer or a bike ride for charity (no I’m not joking you funny bastards I know you’re laughing)
She could post meal ideas for healthy eating or healthy family meals the kids enjoy.
Well being ‘chat’ could be some ideas like guided meditations, diy self care tit from home, affirmations, ideas on hobby’s you can start from home because of lockdown, reaching out to lonely followers who may just want to talk to someone.

I don’t understand her at all. Useless excuse for a human AND she’s a mother? bleeping joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck spends more time at home and out with mates when your baby is in n the nicu. My daughter was 10 weeks early andcsoebt 9 weeks in nicu. I don't want sympathy. But I do want eoplw to know that it's bleeping hard. Most off us either live at the hospital or are there every minute possible, we're pumping up to 15 times per day, we're setting alarms so we get up multiple times in the night to pump, we're learning and researching medical stuff all the time, we're tube feeding, doing cares, doing kangaroo care for hours on end so we can bond with our baby, we barely survive the experience and still barely talk about it because it's horrible. I saw tiny babies being resuscitated, some being rushed to surgery, some didn't have visitors, some parents simply could not afford the car park fees or the petrol to drive hours and hours everyday. When these head had no excuse but simply being selfish cunts.
Totally agree. My child was 3 months early after a horrible pregnancy and spent 10 weeks in the neonatal unit. It was the hardest 10 weeks ever and we still, years on have to deal with the after effects of prematurity so for her to post that for sympathy really fucks me off. She was barely in the hospital when poppy was there. It was just the perfect ‘content’ for her. She also a liar. She had skin to skin as soon as poppy was born so she didn’t have to wait for 3 days to hold her 🤬😡🤬😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s full of tit

I’m a mumma of five. She doesn’t have a mothering bone in her unless for cash.

Reactions: 7
Did you notice in her last photo of the kitchen where she said she was so so in love with it, the island is already becoming a dumping ground for random crap (swimming goggles?!) as predicted 🙄
Not sure I like the undercabinet lighting, it looks too cold and clinical and needs different bulbs to give a warmer effect. It resembles a lab or lighting to heat a pet lizard 😂. I know it's not finished yet but I'm finding the kitchen pretty underwhelming after all the fuss. Knocking two rooms into one should have given a show stopping result. They've renovated the wrong rooms and should have moved the kitchen. I can't see what they've gained at all.
Don't get me started on the tit craft cupboard doors. Usual half arsed effort from the Meldrums. Did she get this kitchen second hand? Why on earth would you leave the orange cupboards? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.